Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern Meet!

Norfolk n Chance

C'mon peeps!

January is almost over and we've not had a meet yet!

So let's get the ball rolling.. how about some ideas for venue, date etc etc

:D

I'd go karting.. I'd get my ***** handed to me but I'd go anyway.. Indoor or out? There's a fairly good Indoor one in Warrington. Or there's an Outdoor one at Three-Sisters in Wigan. Twin Honda engined 70Mph things... They were the first I went on, and came last! :D

Last place we went was Nr Tockwith

Good day out but the track was nothing special.

What's the one near Warrington that's split over a few floors??

That's the one!

I'd be up for trying there if there's enough interest ;)

Always fancied the 1 in Warrington, looks far more advanced than I'm capable of handling (my only experience was the Tockwith 1 which was basic as hell) but even if I spent half of my time facing the wrong way or in a wall, I'd still absolutely love it

1 thing to bear in mind is that Hou planned 1 at that place not long after the other 1 & had to cancel it because everyone pulled out

Think that was because it had just been "done" if you like so there wasn't the same interest.

Hopefully we should be able to get the interest up this time!

We've got 3 names already! :lol:

I seem to remember more Northerners than this! :lol:

Where is everyone??

I went Karting on Saturday for the first time in a while, the pain has just gone away! :lol: 75 Laps :eek:

Also my 18st+ weight made it a bit hard to compete when the winner weighs less than half what i do, still i gave him a right good kicking in the car park :lol: ;)

I went Karting on Saturday for the first time in a while, the pain has just gone away! :lol: 75 Laps :eek:

Also my 18st+ weight made it a bit hard to compete when the winner weighs less than half what i do, still i gave him a right good kicking in the car park :lol: ;)

So is that a "Yes i'm interested in TOC karting" then? :lol:

So is that a "Yes i'm interested in TOC karting" then? :lol:

Of course :lol:

Spare a thought for the skinny *****s amongst us though, the seats are designed to accomodate people with much bigger frames & so we fly around the seat as well as the track. I got a blister in a horrible place the last time, wasn't a nice experience I can tell you

Spare a thought for the skinny *****s amongst us though, the seats are designed to accomodate people with much bigger frames & so we fly around the seat as well as the track. I got a blister in a horrible place the last time, wasn't a nice experience I can tell you

Alright then Kev, i've spared one for you, but only because that Avatar makes me chuckle :lol: ;)

have you already arranged this, or you still arranging it??

id be up for it, as long as im up at huddersfield.

just depends when tho, and a price :P

(as im a student, and im quite poor at the moment :P haha)

Not me this time - can't make any meets really for a few months - far too busy with stuff and things !

Like getting her back on the road!!!!

Not me this time - can't make any meets really for a few months - far too busy with stuff and things !

Like getting her back on the road!!!!

Yeah, like that - - - and stuff and things !

( chaotic times at Rich Towers at the mo ! )

Poor show Rich :(

Anyway, where is everyone??

Surely there are more northerners than this???

:unsure:

Not sure what I am doing or when...not even sure what part of the country I will be in.....so for now I am a no go.

Sorry.

Id be up for this.. Gaz.. to make sure people dont drop out you gather all the numbers together and then take a min £5/10 deposit like i did with the last one well in advance of the date..

Non refundable.. jobs a good un.. and yes.. im up for whopping all your asses again! ;)

and yes.. im up for whopping all your asses again! ;)

:ban:

:P :lol: