Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Iq In Pictures

PaulWorthing

Do like those wells and color! Can you post a pic of the seats as well?

Seats are just the same as almost every IQ, boring standard IQ2 colour

Opps, I mistyped 'wheels', probably this iPad suggestion. I like the looks of leather/fabric seats I've seen in German sites. The car making the rounds here in the US have a grey fabric seat with polka dot pattern, looks cheap to me. We'll see what we're offered here in 6-7 months.

Opps, I mistyped 'wheels', probably this iPad suggestion. I like the looks of leather/fabric seats I've seen in German sites. The car making the rounds here in the US have a grey fabric seat with polka dot pattern, looks cheap to me. We'll see what we're offered here in 6-7 months.

I have seen the Scion modified version (not the green one, the black/titanium one with leather interior mod) looks better than any IQ that I have seen. I have faith on the US version :)

I have seen the Scion modified version (not the green one, the black/titanium one with leather interior mod) looks better than any IQ that I have seen. I have faith on the US version :)

A white stock one and the titanium/leather one came through our town in a special showing by Scion Dimension and I got an invite to see them. The titanium/leather looked great, lowered/big wheels, etc. but the stock white one looked good too except for the seats. Like you said, have faith although it may take another 6 months before they offer the upgraded interior.

Got the chrome rings

Where did you get the chrome rings for the front fog lights? Are they a genuine part?

• 5 weeks later...

Got the chrome rings

Where did you get the chrome rings for the front fog lights? Are they a genuine part?

Sorry missed this one.

Yes they are genuine, I bought them in Germany, that was cheaper.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

It is a good thread for new members to keep adding to though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links