Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Iq In Pictures

PaulWorthing

Well as these little cars now seem to be turning on up at dealers and on the road I though it was about time that you owners had somewhere to put up pictures that us, prospective owners, can go and view then

Seen pics of White and Black ones but yet to see any Amathyst (UK), Red or Silver (Europe) ones.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Sally, very nice pics!

Does that sticker on the last pic come as standard or did you add it yourself?!?

Happy driving :D

Well as these little cars now seem to be turning on up at dealers and on the road I though it was about time that you owners had somewhere to put up pictures that us, prospective owners, can go and view then

Seen pics of White and Black ones but yet to see any Amathyst (UK), Red or Silver (Europe) ones.

Sorry to be dim again...I can post pictures as links but how do you add pictures so they appear as pictures in your posts, as Sally's do?

Sorry to be dim again...I can post pictures as links but how do you add pictures so they appear as pictures in your posts, as Sally's do?

At bottom of new posting (or a reply) there is a panel labelled Attachments. You can browse and upload pics here (as long as each not bigger than 2MB).

At bottom of new posting (or a reply) there is a panel labelled Attachments. You can browse and upload pics here (as long as each not bigger than 2MB).

Thanks for the info, Dash...unfortunately my pics seem to be >2MB, so I'll have to get a camera with a smaller viewfinder...or something....

Did it myself hehe, my partner has a vinyl cutter :)

I feel a business opportunity developing there :thumbsup:

Try searching for Toyota IQ on eBay ;)

Like it :thumbsup:

Did it myself hehe, my partner has a vinyl cutter :)

I feel a business opportunity developing there :thumbsup:

Try searching for Toyota IQ on eBay ;)

Very cool, I'm in. B)

Just remembered this thread!

Heres mine :)

1.jpg

I love the first pic, great blue sky, shame about the trannie van on the right hand side :lol:

When you have had it a few days Sally, PM me with a testimonial of what you like about it :thumbsup:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Oh man.........nice one :lol: If only I had the time....................:D:

:thumbsup:

My partner did yes ;)

Has noone else got any pictures?!

I think there will be quite a few after 1st March...not long to go now until the flood gates open and we are inundated by newly registered iQs...

I have posted all my photos under my thread but here goes again.

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Quality not too good as taken with iPhone!

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links