Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Iq In Pictures

PaulWorthing

Lovely John. Still glad I got purple though, only about 3 others in the universe I think :) She went to her first car show other day & loads of people asked firstly what she was then how cool she was. My lowering springs come this week (35mm drop) so I cannot wait to see & feel the difference. Will post up before & after pics if anyone interested.

Jaine

Where are you getting your lowering springs from cos ive been told by everyone that they are unavailable at the moment. And how much are they?

Also what car club are you a part of :)

Lovely John. Still glad I got purple though, only about 3 others in the universe I think :) She went to her first car show other day & loads of people asked firstly what she was then how cool she was. My lowering springs come this week (35mm drop) so I cannot wait to see & feel the difference. Will post up before & after pics if anyone interested.

Jaine

Sounds interesting and, no doubt unfortunately, expensive!

Will you get MrT to fit them and preserve your warranty or do it "unofficially"?The rear springs look easy to change but MacPherson struts at the front could be awkward, from past experience.

Looking forward to the before and after pics!

How did your run to the Midlands go, comfort, speed and economy-wise?

By the way, at which airfield did you take these great pictures, those old aircraft intrigue me, simple soul that I am!

Well springs are direct from manufacturer in Germany. being fitted by me & my mechanic then I pay less if I help! Springs were £115.00 but will retail over here for a lot more apparently :o Toyota GB said from May they will have their ones available.

Car clubs are Retro Rides, Porsche 924 & MiniFinity.

The airfield is North Weald John which is only down the road & I spend a bit of time there as there are some stunning aircraft kept there.

The trip to Midlands went very well & she looked ace sitting between 12 Porsche 924's! She is the new club mascot I think :lol:

Have to say average MPG for me over 294 miles was 42.4 but I do tend to move it a bit & she was fab on the journey, comfortable, good tunes & haribos = what else could a girl want? :D I just think the lowering will improve the handling no end as she does tend to feel a bit like a pram on roundabouts.

Jaine

P1010074.jpg

Is that TTE.de?

We emailled them the other day to find out price and they said that they werent released yet, and when they were, my dealer would be able to get them for me. I desperately want to get hold of some lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No silver or red ones yet I see

find the background pictures more interesting than the cars :lol:

Sally19 here...cant log into my other account for some reason...

Thought Id post a new pic :)

IMG_6231.jpg

Very nice. :) What rims are those? 17"? And do you know what ET, and how wide? (7x17?). On and last but not least, what size tires. :)

Oh and most importantly, have you had any problems with them hitting the rear inner plastic-thingy? And can you still make a full turn on the frontwheels?

I'll get pictures up of mine once I get some non standard wheels on. :)

Very nice. :) What rims are those? 17"? And do you know what ET, and how wide? (7x17?). On and last but not least, what size tires. :)

Oh and most importantly, have you had any problems with them hitting the rear inner plastic-thingy? And can you still make a full turn on the frontwheels?

I'll get pictures up of mine once I get some non standard wheels on. :)

They are 17 x 7.5 with ET37 on some 205/40/17 rubber

No problems at all, they dont hit anything and no rubbing even on full lock. Driven over 200 miles on them so far with no problem, love it :)

Springs on next week yipeee

Had your new springs fitted yet? If so, what did you get and have they made a difference? Cheers.

She got springs from a company she used to work for but she isnt allowed to tell anyone who it is :rolleyes:

Im gonna enquire with Toyota later this week, as they are supposed to be available from May (now) but when i went to see them on Saturday they couldnt tell me much as it was the weekend!

I got mine direct from Germany as did not want the toyota ones as only lower 25mml. Also ordering the front and rear spacers that are available now as with springs will handle like a go kart. (I hope).

I went round a roundabout today and hit a pot hole. Banged my head on the window so hard [a] it hurt wasn't quite sure how I hadn't broken the window and [c] was wondering why I had hit the window not the roof. I remained upright - the car didn't! Seriously got to get something to help with the body roll...

They are 17 x 7.5 with ET37 on some 205/40/17 rubber

No problems at all, they dont hit anything and no rubbing even on full lock. Driven over 200 miles on them so far with no problem, love it :)

Groovie, looks really good. What a shame I got scare into getting 16". Maybe I will convert the 16" to winterwheels, and get some 17". :)

tried to upload a pic but cannot seem to add it on here do I just drag and drop into this text box?

I host my pics on Photobucket and then use the %7Boption%7D links to post on here

Or else you can add photos as an attachment on here

Just thought I would post a boot pic here :)

Bootaspx.jpg

Dont you just hate those "see through" Somerfield bags? :lol:

It is amazing the amount that you can get in the IQ boot :thumbsup: