Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Iq In Pictures

PaulWorthing

Hooray, managed to finally get my driving lights in.

Bought two sets of one type and only one set would work when you start the car. Very strange.

Bought a different set and fit them this morning and they work fine. Even look better.

post-45051-1258212693_thumb.jpg

Hooray, managed to finally get my driving lights in.

Bought two sets of one type and only one set would work when you start the car. Very strange.

Bought a different set and fit them this morning and they work fine. Even look better.

congratulations on getting them fitted and working - i've been ready about your struggles! ;)

What type did you buy in the end and were these easy to fit - getting my iQ3 at the end of this month - it's at the dealer but waiting for a DVLA plate to get changed from one car to another!

Cheers

MD

They are 24 leds each side.

Well the original pair as per another post everytime the engine statrted one set went out. Really weird and I used to be an auto electrician. After much testing and using diodes and capacitors I came to the conclusion it must have been one set of the lights as after opening the circuity was a little more than expected.

I ordered another set and tried both of the new set on the side that goes out and they still did it. even when I hard wired them to the Battery, started the car of off they went.

Luckily I had ordered this other set of eBay but decided not to fit them originally as couldnt work out how.

Well after some Blue Peter ideas and stick back plastic I finally got there.

Also you will never believe the price of them: So good I have just ordered another set.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-X-Waterproof-Flexi...=item230376241b

Very cheap, good for using them as extra light in the interior :thumbsup:

but I'm missing the "TÜV" certificat for going on the road in Germany! :!Removed!:

No_data, your exhaust looks cool/crap/ace/rubbish/amazing/original*

How does it sound? Any increase in power along with the K&N?

*delete if not applicable

:g:

No_data, your exhaust looks amazing

How does it sound? Any increase in power along with the K&N? ;)

What's with the tantalising snippet about ECU's? :unsure:

Is that a place in the UK?

I don't suppose you'd care to elaborate?........ :rolleyes:

post-85865-1259353580_thumb.jpg

:)

no heated seats on british iQ3??? :driving:

but full leather :thumbsup:

full leather a £650 option but no option on the leather being heated! - some very strange Toyota options me thinks!!

I finally got round to taking some pictures of my car. Here are some shot just after I got it, and in its present state. I've been waiting for the damn rain to stop :angry:

Photo0045.jpg

Photo0046.jpg

Photo0044.jpg

Photo0054.jpg

Photo0052.jpg

I finally got round to taking some pictures of my car. Here are some shot just after I got it, and in its present state. I've been waiting for the damn rain to stop :angry:

Photo0054.jpg

Wheel size, model and price pliiiiiiiz ? :P

The wheels are 7x17 Dare Drift Tuner 1 wheels with 215/40x17 tyres.

I bought them used from Ebay for £180.

Good price !

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x_17_in...0_17_tyres.html

Did you wonder about weight or did you just chose them for look and price ?

I Would really like to be carrefull for all 3 characteristics but it's difficult... to find and to choose !

I chose them firstly because I liked the way they looked. They were also a bargain. The original wheels are very light for an OE alloy wheel. You will struggle to find wheels much lighter, when going larger on the sizes.

The IQ is not a high performance car, so spending big money on a set of lightweight alloys like Speedlines etc is always going to be outweighed by the end results gained. But, why not go for it if that is what you want.

It is also not worth buying expensive sticky tyres. Most of the tyres in the sizes required are ZR rated, and are built to cope with the loadings of large high performance cars. You will not get them to work correctly on a lightweight car with 60 something horsepower.

I run my tyres at a slightly lower pressure from standard. This allows the tread to move slightly to generate some heat and grip, and also allows the sidewalls to flex to improve feel.

I chose them firstly because I liked the way they looked. They were also a bargain. The original wheels are very light for an OE alloy wheel. You will struggle to find wheels much lighter, when going larger on the sizes.

The IQ is not a high performance car, so spending big money on a set of lightweight alloys like Speedlines etc is always going to be outweighed by the end results gained. But, why not go for it if that is what you want.

It is also not worth buying expensive sticky tyres. Most of the tyres in the sizes required are ZR rated, and are built to cope with the loadings of large high performance cars. You will not get them to work correctly on a lightweight car with 60 something horsepower.

I run my tyres at a slightly lower pressure from standard. This allows the tread to move slightly to generate some heat and grip, and also allows the sidewalls to flex to improve feel.

Not wrong !

For tyres I really like Toyo T1-R... quite good and affordable

Ran these as my last 2 sets of Tyres on my Smart and can't recommend them enough :D good balance of grip , handling and wear IMHO. Will certainly be my first choice of new rubber when I come to finally decide just what wheels I'm going to change to

Si

Ran these as my last 2 sets of Tyres on my Smart and can't recommend them enough :D good balance of grip , handling and wear IMHO. Will certainly be my first choice of new rubber when I come to finally decide just what wheels I'm going to change to

Si

Just one thing to know is that if you use them on a race track you will have to change them because they are quite "tender". (they get used quickly on race track)

Hey everyone, this is mine, i got her last wednesday and love every inch of her. Already broken her once as i jumped in i smashed my knee on the aircon dial (being 6ft6 doesnt help) and pushed it into the centre console, but good old toyota have fixed it for me already.

Thinking of modding it, but not to make it go any faster lol, just for a few better looks. Would like some wheels and lower it but i also have a 300zx which comes first in line all the time.

11068_199405528390_512588390_3198351_169518_n.jpg

Hi everyone,

I can't stop looking at this thread, I should be picking my iQ up on Thursday or Friday (might have to wait until Saturday but the wait will kill me!) I've already ordered and received the "I love my iQ" sticker from eBay, and the rear reversible boot mat. Thanks for all the pictures people, they are keeping me going.

enjoy it when it arrives!! :D

Thanks!! It arrived at my dealer early this morning and i've just picked it up! I love it already! As soon as I get some pictures in day light I'll post them, it's an iQ3 in deep amythyst. Sad to say goodbye to my faithful old corsa but lovin my new car!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links