Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Know I Shouldn't, But I Did

cabcurtains

It just so happened today that i set off from the lights at the exact same time as one of these, even more strange was the other driver decided to engage in some spirited driving whilst attempting to reach the national speed limit just like i did, this is very odd as i rarely make the effort.

Now even more strange was me reaching 60 MPH before the other vehicle, however the other vehicle has a 0-60 time of 7.8 secs and my vehicle only manages 8.4. Maybe the other vehicles 140Kg weight advantage lost out to my 57 additional horse powers, who knows............

The other driver gave me the thumbs up as i decided not to pass the speed limit, what a nice chap.

wait, if your vehicle is 8.4 to 60 and his 7.8 you lose.

IF you beat him, your 0.60 is far less than 8.4...or is that what you were trying to point out? id be seriously gutted if a Proton came anywhere near my car in a 0.60 pull...

Well MR T says the CTS will do 0-60 in 8.2 secs but we all know Mr T was naughty and told fibs on that!

:lol:

wait, if your vehicle is 8.4 to 60 and his 7.8 you lose.

IF you beat him, your 0.60 is far less than 8.4...or is that what you were trying to point out? id be seriously gutted if a Proton came anywhere near my car in a 0.60 pull...

Apologies i can't help being a sarcastic b*****d, the Satria GTI is a pretty quick car, but obviously not quick enough! :lol: ;)

If a Proton beat me, I would have to burn off my gentlemans area with a blow torch! :lol:

I would almost definitly have to wear a paper bag over my head for the rest of my life! :(

If a Proton beat me, I would have to burn off my gentlemans area with a blow torch! :lol:

I would almost definitly have to wear a paper bag over my head for the rest of my life! :(

Looks like you will be in pain when the bags over your head, can a Corolla GTI 16 do better than 0-60 in 7.8?? :eek:

Satria GTI is a pretty quick car

i guess in that although it only has 139bhp, it also has # 138bhp/ton wereas a T sport has 189bhp but only 151.2bhp/ton

so not a million miles away, maybe we need to start working out some weight redux mods?

Satria GTI is a pretty quick car

i guess in that although it only has 139bhp, it also has # 138bhp/ton wereas a T sport has 189bhp but only 151.2bhp/ton

so not a million miles away, maybe we need to start working out some weight redux mods?

I'm not sure where you have the Protons kerb weight but parkers have it at 1115Kgs and 132 BHP giving 118 BHP per ton, so things aren't that close.

No spare wheel and only having a quarter of a tank would probably save 50kgs.

A toilet stop before driving would help shed another 1lb or so

I'm not sure where you have the Protons kerb weight but parkers have it at 1115Kgs and 132 BHP giving 118 BHP per ton, so things aren't that close.

wikipedia listed as 1005, and 140~

i dont like parkers because its frequently wrong. it listed my Primera GT Saloon as down on power compared to the Hatchback, when infact they shared the same engine exactly...

Nick.... you had a Nissan? :bag:

At least your tastes have improved!

wikipedia listed as 1005, and 140~

i dont like parkers because its frequently wrong. it listed my Primera GT Saloon as down on power compared to the Hatchback, when infact they shared the same engine exactly...

I agree they aren't perfect, this is the other site i use Carfolio it has the power at 139 and weight the same as Parkers at 1115 Kgs, i cant beleive we are discussing a Proton :lol:

Nick.... you had a Nissan?

you may laugh, but actually the Primera is not to be underestimated! fully independant front suspension, (bad rear on mine but nm) touring car pedigree, SR20DE as a base woth 150bhp...swappable for SR20DET 220bhp+ or SR20VE 180bhp+...

Proton power to ya!

Looks like you will be in pain when the bags over your head, can a Corolla GTI 16 do better than 0-60 in 7.8?? :eek:

mine can :lol: around 4.0 iirc not sure on the std car though

does anyone know ehat the 0-60 time on the standard corolla gti is then?????

does anyone know ehat the 0-60 time on the standard corolla gti is then?????

My standard late spec Gti does 0-60 in 7.2!!! Thats the best i could possibly get anyway

Lets just hope that I make sure it can before I get to driving it! :lol:

17s do kill the acceleration to be fair