Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4a-gze Coversion

-baker-

i need info on where to go to get quotes and is eny one has done this to a 1989 toyota corolla cs and how expensive was it

i really want to get this done im even taking out a loan to get it done . because i need power ill probly get a supercharger as well

• 2 weeks later...
i need info on where to go to get quotes and is eny one has done this to a 1989 toyota corolla cs and how expensive was it

i really want to get this done im even taking out a loan to get it done . because i need power ill probly get a supercharger as well

how you doin

Im from NSW and have to tell ya that you can get the conversion done just about every where up here you can even do it ya self pretty easy!!!

I have done the 20valve into rolla mine was a csi but hay you have to change the complete wiring harness any way its pretty much the same conversion

engine mounts are the same

brake upgrade must be done Levin front and disc rear is good enough

only thing i can say is that you mark every wire and get an auto elect to check it after you wire it back up

better off getting a halfcut more cost effective and you get front brakes and sometime added bonuses like strut braces and swaybars and stuff

even if you cant use them you can sell them!! :thumbsup:

check out hot4s mag for installers or even get onto the site and email them they should be able to help ya out

ps it then needs to be engineered thats why you do the break upgrade

also to you need to upgrade your fuel pump and if i were you i would get the 12psi pulley straight up and change it while the motor was out

if ya need any more help let me no :D

Don't forget to put on new belts - especially a new timing belt and a new clutch - much easier to do these with the engine out. You might also want to check the water pump before the transplant.

I don't understand your last comment. The 4a-gze is a supercharged engine straight from the factory. I will run very badly with amost zero power without the charger :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links