Do Not Sell My Personal Information

215/50/15 Tyres ?

SimonB UK

Am i right in thinking that tyre size 215/50/15 was fitted to some Celicas ? I think maybe GT4 maybe others ?

I bought some second hand ones a while ago but the car I bought them for has now been sold.

Regards,

Simon.

Edited by cfc1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i had 215/45/r17 fitted on my gen5 celica gt. they were fine.. not sure about /50 thou.. shouldn't amake much difference.s/

• 4 months later...

215/50/15 tyres were also fitted to the original Audi quattro and appear to be difficult to get hold of. Pirelli used to do the P7000 but seem to have discontinued this tyre & Dunlop are supposed to do a suitable tyre but will only make them in batches. Toyo list a R888 tyre in their range but they are track day tyres really.

I know that the quattro owners club are investigating tyre supply issues in this size - we need a bunch of people who need this size to get together to order a batch through Dunlop!

• 11 months later...

Am i right in thinking that tyre size 215/50/15 was fitted to some Celicas ? I think maybe GT4 maybe others ?

I bought some second hand ones a while ago but the car I bought them for has now been sold.

Regards,

Simon.

Yes You Are Right... My Toyota Celica GTS Had OEM Stock Tires 215/50 15. A Very Hard tire to find unless you like very poor Handling conditions in wet v's dry, there is BFGoodrich GA/G force but in my opinion both suck...

other tires have a very poor life span, tread wear,defects ect in this size. I Would Like to find a good tire maker that has good tire wear,Good price,ect for (215/50/15 Tires) So if anyone can direct me in the right direction that would be very helpful. Oh Yeah "I dont want to spend an arm & a leg for these tires and the next year they are discontinued. Do You still Have these tires? and are they still for sale? please send reply to : wtool128@aol.com thanks for your time