Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Remove The Rear Bumper

vladn

Hi guys, how to remove the rear bumper to fit parking sensors, does anyone have pictures/video?

You don't actually need to remove the rear bumper on an Avensis to install reversing sensors - when I had mine installed a few months ago, it was done (quite easily too) without removing it. There is enough room to get access behind where you'd need to mount them.

Hi guys, how to remove the rear bumper to fit parking sensors, does anyone have pictures/video?

What year is your car and how much did you get the sensors for. I want to get some for my car.

i work for toyota and when i fit a set of parking sensors i do take the rear bumper off because just gives u more room and you can make the wiring nice and tidy without damaging anything.

to remove the rear bumper you need to remove the plastic trim rnd your boot catch and behind there you will see 2 10mms at either end of the boot corners remove these then there is a screw in each arch and about 5 slips under the car then just pulls off.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links