Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scv's

Alex-malta

hello there,

does anyone know where can i buy SCV's for a 2004 D4D online??

Really sorry mate love to give you an answer but i dont know what scv's are even tried googling in an effort to help, but nearest thing i got was State City of the Vatican, don't suppose thats what you want :D :D Anyway sure someone on here will be able to help, we have some very clever members unfortunately I am not one of them..Good luck mate. :thumbsup:

hello there,

Really sorry mate love to give you an answer but i dont know what scv's are even tried googling in an effort to help, but nearest thing i got was State City of the Vatican, don't suppose thats what you want :D :D Anyway sure someone on here will be able to help, we have some very clever members unfortunately I am not one of them..Good luck mate. :thumbsup:

Local..... :o :o :o :o :o :o these have been mentioned and a good tutorial on how to fit them.

Finding them online can be hard but our regular parts king will help you. see HERE for all details on the SCV Valves..... Hope this helps you out Alex-Malta......

hello there,

Local..... :o :o :o :o :o :o these have been mentioned and a good tutorial on how to fit them.

Finding them online can be hard but our regular parts king will help you. see HERE for all details on the SCV Valves..... Hope this helps you out Alex-Malta......

thanks mate - its difficult to get parts here!!

Sorry I see from your forum name where your based... I would say your best bet would be parts king.. but then again the postage may be expensive..but anything this size may be dear as well to post...

At least it's warmer where you are than in the UK at the moment.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry I see from your forum name where your based... I would say your best bet would be parts king.. but then again the postage may be expensive..but anything this size may be dear as well to post...

At least it's warmer where you are than in the UK at the moment.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Next tuesday its up to 18 centigrade. I suppose our 'winter' will end soon!

thanks again for your help

Will price them up for you on Monday ;) It is likely to be minus 1 here next week with snow :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...

Hey parts-king,

Can you quote me for a new set of SCV's for D4D corolla 2003?

The fault code is: P1228

Thanks

My Rav is with Toyota today after getting uplifted yesterday. Replacement of the SCV's, new glow plugs and a breakdown recovery charge is £600 in total...... :o

I was getting the P1228 fault code last week until it finally gave up and refused to start.

We keep the SCV's in stock if anybody wants a set. PM me for prices

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links