Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xt5 On The Way

raverboy

finally got a deal i thought was fair ;)

looking forward to receiving a carbon quartz xt5, should be here next week.

any bits specific need checking at collection ?

Carbon Quartz, great colour :thumbsup: remember and post some photos.

You will never check every little thing before driving away at the dealer so give yourself a couple of days

with the Rav to give it a going over.While at the dealer check the obvious things like tyres, paintwork (preferably

while dry) all the electricals/switches etc work ok. A quick shufty under the bonnet at the dipstick level and condition

of the oil. Its not easy to check for accident damage because of trims, but look for anything obvious in the places you

can see like round the radiator etc. When driving, make sure its not pulling to one side, on its own or while braking. Then

enjoy it. Good luck :thumbsup:

If it comes with any service history, check for rear diff and transfer box oil changes. They are due unusually early on these cars and in my experience garages tend to miss them out. The oil must get a real thrashing because on my previous RAV I fell out with the garage over it and ended up changing my own after 30k miles (should have been done at 20k); what came out was like very smelly dirty water.

If it comes with any service history, check for rear diff and transfer box oil changes. They are due unusually early on these cars and in my experience garages tend to miss them out. The oil must get a real thrashing because on my previous RAV I fell out with the garage over it and ended up changing my own after 30k miles (should have been done at 20k); what came out was like very smelly dirty water.

cheers will phone the dealer in question and check , is there any where i can download a copy of the service schedule ?

cheers will phone the dealer in question and check , is there any where i can download a copy of the service schedule ?

Try here -

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Maintenan...aspx?menuitem=2

Try here -

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Maintenan...aspx?menuitem=2

looks like it`s every 48 months , although that table is not the clearest thing in the world :D

My kinda woman! Any chance of having a word with anchorwoman???

Nice one Raverboy, I knew I hadn't taken the last one :P and a great choice of colour (though I am predujiced)

How old and how many miles? Only thing I discovered on mine was a stone chip and a scuffed alloy. The chip is being dealt with but didn't spot the alloy scuff til a few days after.

When do you get it? Might have some white stuff to play with if it's this week :thumbsup:

Nice one Raverboy, I knew I hadn't taken the last one :P and a great choice of colour (though I am predujiced)

How old and how many miles? Only thing I discovered on mine was a stone chip and a scuffed alloy. The chip is being dealt with but didn't spot the alloy scuff til a few days after.

When do you get it? Might have some white stuff to play with if it's this week :thumbsup:

Hi yep managed to bag the last one :lol:

it is older than i wanted but for the price i could not complain :D

06 plate 30k miles , should pic it up thursday if i can get me insurance sorted .

all the toys and a spare on the back and no run flats what more could you ask B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links