Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo's Sera's & Starlets At Jae

Jamesb4uk

I'll be there...

:-)

In 2003 and 2002 there were 15 Seras over the two days. I'd like to beat that this year...

www.jae.org.uk (from memory)

Last weekend in July

Billing Aquadrome, just outside Northampton

I'm planning on going too.

We went last year in t'other arf's celi but think we're planning on taking mine this year (Sera - yes that Sarah with a Sera :D ) unless we have a convoy!

Last year's was great, we just went for the day and it was scorching. For those of you who've not been before, you can camp there and the facilities look excellent - that's our plan for this year anyways.

I'm planning on going too.

We went last year in t'other arf's celi but think we're planning on taking mine this year (Sera - yes that Sarah with a Sera  ) unless we have a convoy!

Last year's was great, we just went for the day and it was scorching. For those of you who've not been before, you can camp there and the facilities look excellent - that's our plan for this year anyways.

*****, she's even rumbled where i hang out on the net!! :lol:

Look love, not being picky but we didnt make it last year (jenny's wedding)- it was the year before!!!

We ain't missin it this year though, just hope the weather is as good as it was 2 years ago B)

Ummm, didnt realise this made sticky.....

(thanks <takes a wild guess> Si :lol::thumbsup:

J

not quite...............

• 2 weeks later...

HI ALL,

WHATS Jae??

JUST FOUD YOUR SITE, PRETTY GOOD, HAVE A JAP IMPORT 1998 CYNOS 1.3. SO &#33;Removed&#33; DIFFICULT GETTIN INFO FOR IT, GREAT CAR THOUGH,

AM LOCATED IN IRELAND, ANY MORE OUT THERE??

JAE is a huge car event.

There will be alot of Jap cars coming.

I saw the picture from last your so i really need to go to england this year.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

new here, hope to be there if engine re built in time i own starlet ep91 metelic green, lowered 40mm, gold 15" speedline comp 2's, fully adjustable koni shockers all round and custom cat back powerflow exhaust. i'll try to post some pics when i can (learn how)