Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Or T Sport Compressor, Help!

sandy301

Hí Guys.I'm Szuti from Hungary and i have tsport.I bought tte compressor without the remaped ecu,cause my plan is to buy a greddy e-manage ultimate to use that for more HP.I could buy tte programmed ecu,but that's only 215HP.I have a friend in the yputube and he bought greddy supercharger for tsport.Greddy made it for celica ts and gts,but that's olmost directly fit for corolla ts.They use greddy e-manage ultimate so that's why i want to use greddy with tte supercharger.He gets 270 Hp whit that and i think when they started to sell ts compressor thet was with 235HP with the normal ecu so i think i can do more with the e-manage.What do You think?

So please tell me Your adiveces to do in this compressor thing.Thanks and sorry about my english!

Hey Szuti!

First of all...welcome! :) Secondly -> get some pics of your ride up in a new thread!!

Toyota is and will always be Toyota, hence the will never tune their engines even close to the limit on a production car. The Corolla compressor not even close to it's potential tuning wise stock, and there is quite a bit more you can extract from the engine and still be well within it's safe limits. But seeing as the stock 2ZZ is a high compression engine there is also this fact to bear in mind when starting to up the boost. At some point you will need to de-comp it in order to keep it running safely...hehe. Luckily more of an issue with turbo setups and SC setups, at least for us.

Another thing is the air temperature which feeds the engine, which at some point will require an intercooler for proper operation. These two subjects are not issues the way TTE has done it's setup of the Compressor. Increasing power above stock levels in some degree would, however, lead to a recommendation from most tuners to install an intercooler or some sort of intake cooling system, which is the case with i.e. the Silverstone Performance upgrade.

TTE Compressor setup has 215BHP stock. A 235BHP stock setup from Toyota is news to me...??

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the GReddy supercharger comes with a fixed pulley and not a clutch engaged one as the Ogura charger from TTE does?! Assuming this is correct, will you be able to control the superchargerclutch via the e-Manage? If not, are you modifying the original one to fixed type or are you replacing it with a new one? Getting a fixed pulley will indeed affect driveability, so having the clutch engaged setup is definitely recommended.

If you have questions about the actual TTE supercharger install I have a pretty good thread on that on a different forum, and I will be more than happy to answer any questions on the matter. I did the conversion in November last year (Supercharger that was...intercooler is coming).

I apologize if this has gotten a bit too off topic... :unsure: Maybe we need a new thread here... :rolleyes:

Thanks.This is my car:

http://totalcar.hu/tesztek/corollats05/

And these are my videos:-):

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=szutijz&view=videos

So You think i cannot manage the tte compressor with the greddy e-manage ultimate,cause the greddy supercharger works with the greddy e-manage ultimate.

well lads, just like to say thnks for all the replies in relation to the topic, ive put a deposit on one so hopefully will pick it up on thursday. and sure if i go for it ill put up a couple of pics. oh by the way its a compressor

good choose ;)

yea well with a bit of luck i will, ill try get a few pics up after a few little minor modifications. thanks everyone for all your help!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hy Guys!

My mechanist today put a tte compressor on my standard Tsport and he told me there is no tube for the A/C.Not included in the tte compressor kit.Anybody knows about this?

Hy Guys!

My mechanist today put a tte compressor on my standard Tsport and he told me there is no tube for the A/C.Not included in the tte compressor kit.Anybody knows about this?

PM supra25

Hy Guys!

PM supra25

Thanks!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links