Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snow

Mint_sauce

whoooop!!!

the snow is finally starting to melt!!!

i can see it dropping off the trees outside my window, and its not covering as much as the roofs of the buildings, or even the cars!!!

:yahoo:

shouldnt look like this any more

DSCF0465.jpg

Just in time for the snow predicted for tomorrow!! :lol:

its horrible around here (swindon).. all the snows turned into a brown slush, everywhere you walk, everywhere you drive!

I was going to wash my car last weekend.... glad i didn't after the amount of slush on the roads!

Just in time for the snow predicted for tomorrow!! :lol:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

:crybaby:

i want to go home this weekend!!!!

its horrible around here (swindon).. all the snows turned into a brown slush, everywhere you walk, everywhere you drive!

i could live with that...

but nooo, its has to be proper snow!!! :( i cant move my car because of it all!!!

To be fair you'll soon learn that there's no reason to leave Yorkshire! :lol:

I was going to wash my car last weekend.... glad i didn't after the amount of slush on the roads!

haha, my bike "cleaned" itself when i was out in all the snow on monday :P haha

To be fair you'll soon learn that there's no reason to leave Yorkshire! :lol:

haha, welll yer true, but i dont like living soo close to a big town as it is at present :|

Stop your whining!

I've had two days off school because of this snow! Awsome!

Though I am at school right now, I wont be tomorrow or friday! :yahoo::toast:

Love the snow, but are you guys having fun with your Toyo T1Rs and Eagle F1s?

After a nice car sledging session in Wales the other day - I think I should have swapped to winter tyres!! :) They just seem to pad up with snow and your left with a slick more or less.

Not had any problems with my Toyo's but then i suppose Wales will have had a bit more snow on the roads to contend with! :lol:

Love the snow, but are you guys having fun with your Toyo T1Rs and Eagle F1s?

After a nice car sledging session in Wales the other day - I think I should have swapped to winter tyres!! :) They just seem to pad up with snow and your left with a slick more or less.

Don't know if it's true or not (we don't get snow around here, generally :lol: ) but I always heard you should lower your tyre pressures to get about better in those conditions :thumbsup:

My brakes just locked up and I went for a dive in a ditch. Front bumper was hanging off and front grille went for a flying lesson. But by magic, it's all clipped back into place. The Toyota is a Tank!

Still a good couple of inches up by me but i do live on a mountain in wales!!! My car hasn't gone anywhere because there aint ditches but cliff edges!!!!

Was gonna wash my car every day for the last few days... haven't got round to it obviously!

Woke up this morning to a nice blanket of snow again. It's nowhere near as bad as other places as it's only a few CM's thick... Mrs is crapping herself driving to work... Doesn't bother me though. :lol:

My Toyos have got loooads of grip.. the back have anyway, the front have no tread left.. got my new tyres waiting to be fitted. and! I'm driving around with no TRC or VSC as all my warning lights are on. Fun!!

Its a white out here today, this is getting a bit boring now :lol:

This was the view out of my bedroom window at 5:00AM

Copyof02022009343.jpg

my snow angel!

02022009345.jpg

And.. Obviously some random car pics had to be taken!

Copyof02022009344.jpg

02022009346.jpg

My brakes just locked up and I went for a dive in a ditch. Front bumper was hanging off and front grille went for a flying lesson. But by magic, it's all clipped back into place. The Toyota is a Tank!

Brakes locked?

Did your ABS not work? :huh:

At least you haven't got an expensive repair bill tho! :)

its snowing again, took me a hour and a half to get into uni this morning, and then i did the design i wanted to do, and im bored now :|

its just boring being trapped at storthes, and its a tad annoying looking out the window, and just seeing snow..... :(

im going to try and move my car either later today or tomorrow, so hopefully, ill b able to go home!!!!

Brakes locked?

No, I felt them bite and lock. I'll have to investigate it but as everyone knows, the weather is pap and I ain't got a garage :(

Brakes locked?

No, I felt them bite and lock. I'll have to investigate it but as everyone knows, the weather is pap and I ain't got a garage :(

My ABS and VSC have been working overtime these last few days......thats because I've got the whip out and been pushing them hard :lol: The handling of the T Sport has really impressed me in these conditions !!

just the one of mine as other pics are crap n all blurred :(

me and mate went up into hills with snow drifts upto headlights :unsure:

saw everything abandoned on side of road buses, beamers, astras golfs all stuck n left in snow rolla just kept going spun up alot but kept goin got stuck once but managed to dig way out :P

Photo0143.jpg

Photo0146.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links