Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunting For An Alloy - Reward

Rich1988

Hi guys.. i'm really stuck...

Due to the recent snow, i had a bit of a bang and damaged a wheel... i need to look at replacing that alloy but i have NO idea what Make or model it is.. I've looked all over the wheel and the only thing i can find is 17X71/RJJ

The spec of the alloy is:

17 Spoke

5 Locking Nuts

17" White

The tires are 235/40/17

I've been looking now since Monday to find even the model or something that can point me in the right direction.. but to no avail..

If anyone can help me out here, I'll be more than happy to give a cash reward via Paypal for there efforts..

I have attached some pictures for your reference..

n512695491_5149025_600.jpg

n512695491_5295594_7241.jpg

n512695491_4851513_4631.jpg

Edit: Here is the damage Caused.. is that repairable?

n512695491_5852742_4082.jpg

Hi m8 they look like 100+ alloys, i was going to buy a set pretty much identical last year for my old corsa and they were 100+, luk alot like the same set to me m8y!! i though i found the set then here but then realised after looking again that they had an extra spoke haha :lol: sorry

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-White-Alloy-Wheel...A2%7C240%3A1318

hope this helps!!

chris202 luks as he has the same wheels but his also have got 15 spoke! bit wierd counting on your pics they got 14!

only me agen still luking haha theres a few people on here with the same alloys but as previous^^^^ they all got like 15 or 16 spokes but all defo luk like the same alloy tho!

Hope all this helps dude