Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Convert To 180 Mph Clocks..

JappyBeast

I currently have the 110pmh clocks, what do I need to do to change to 180mph apart from fitting the new dials?

Andy,

I assume you've got electronic speedo n not cable? in which case just swap them out for 180 clocks, afaik all will work fine, i'm not too sure what you do with cable speedo tho.

Mo

Its will be the same with the cable driven speedo clocks . The only thing I had to change was the 2 plastic cards with the warning lights on

So I need a whole cluster off eBay?

Its a Rev 1 so its prob Cable?

Whay did you have to change the cards with the warning lights on?

It'll just be different configurations or diff options Andy,

i've got a set of rev3 180 clocks but to put them in my current rev3 i would have to change cards too, cos of TRC light etc.

I'm still running with 110 clocks but i use my A'pexi RSM for speed anyway (obviously for track/private road use).

Mo

Cheers Mo,

Dont want to sound like I'm going on a bit but I need to be sure, if I buy 180mph faces I need to adjust something then?.. like a node on the back?

It's just that I fancy those snazzy glow blue and white dials.

Hang on........

you do need the 180 face and workings for it to be right, i hope ur not just planning on sticking 180 over ur 110's? :) lol you can get those 'fancy' ones in 110 and 160 as well as 180 iirc.

shame ur not electronic cos i've got a set sat here doing nothing.

Mo

Mr Mojo,

Jusy changing the clocks would be silly!!

So I do need the whole facia then?

I tried to get a set of el glow dials at 110mph but cant find any, its all for 180 mph and my car is still limited so waste of time!

Been looking into the Apexi SARD Attack Master, how does it measure ur speed, on GPS?

nahhhh it uses speed sensor input from ECU, A'pexi RSM is so easy to fit and delimits at the same time.

Mo

nahhhh it uses speed sensor input from ECU, A'pexi RSM is so easy to fit and delimits at the same time.

Mo

Think I'm getting one of these bad boys.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links