Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10k Boost

easton140

been a while since ive been on here due to having to much fun in the celica. I have a celica 140 and i was goin to spray some 10k boost cleaner in the inlet to clean and de-coke the engine the only thing is when i take the rubber hosing off thecar cuts out. all i want to know has any body tried it on theres and is there a way to spray it in the engine witout it cutting out.

been a while since ive been on here due to having to much fun in the celica. I have a celica 140 and i was goin to spray some 10k boost cleaner in the inlet to clean and de-coke the engine the only thing is when i take the rubber hosing off thecar cuts out. all i want to know has any body tried it on theres and is there a way to spray it in the engine witout it cutting out.

i used some wynns injector cleaner which i sprayed in the air intake. u have to keep revving the car while someone sprays it in for ya. it will cut out cos the air mass sensor been unplugged.when i did it the engine management light came on an stayed on for a further 30 miles. i would recomend using some red x formula which u ad to a tank of fuel. this cleans the injectors and does the same job as the spray when i used red x it removed my engine management light. so personally i wouldnt use a spray again.

i used some wynns injector cleaner which i sprayed in the air intake. u have to keep revving the car while someone sprays it in for ya. it will cut out cos the air mass sensor been unplugged.when i did it the engine management light came on an stayed on for a further 30 miles. i would recomend using some red x formula which u ad to a tank of fuel. this cleans the injectors and does the same job as the spray when i used red x it removed my engine management light. so personally i wouldnt use a spray again.

thanks m8 im off to buy some red x