Bought A New Motor...

Fizz

Fizz it would be too easy mate ;)

i saw a t sport rolla killed at the pod by a standard DC2 last year :lol:

That's why i wanted one but preferred the style of the DC5 :rolleyes:

Fizz it would be too easy mate ;)

i saw a t sport rolla killed at the pod by a standard DC2 last year :lol:

That's why i wanted one but preferred the style of the DC5 :rolleyes:

These Honda owners seem to talk the talk... but when it comes to accepting the challenge..... :P :lol:

;)

Some vids on Youtube of CTS vs Integras actually.

I do like the Integras... Mainly the DC5 but that's still a lovely motor. Do love them in White. <3

Really good looking motor Fizz.... you'll need to keep it for at least 16 years though, Shifaah isn't going to want to learn how to drive in anything else! lol

As said before... don't believe the 8.1sec 0-60 ;)

But if you want to go with those stats then you've got no worries, so why not accept the challenge? :P :lol:

fine.. i give you that it maybe a tad quicker than the quoted 8.1... but to touch anywhere near 6.5? :rolleyes: :P :lol: ;)

As said before... don't believe the 8.1sec 0-60 ;)

But if you want to go with those stats then you've got no worries, so why not accept the challenge? :P :lol:

fine.. i give you that it maybe a tad quicker than the quoted 8.1... but to touch anywhere near 6.5? :rolleyes: :P :lol: ;)

How many ponies have bolted from the DC2? :P :lol:

I think it'd be quite close in a 1/4 mile drag

Picked it up and Rash has brought it home for me.. Just sorting the insurance out now and then jobs a good un!

• 2 weeks later...

well.. just thought id put another update on here...

Fitted a Spoon Decat and Spoon filter on Sunday and now the car screams like a banshee when it comes to the cross over to the high cams! :)

fun fun fun... The car is so well balanced when you throw it round a round about.. ;)

Ooops, only just seen this,

But a top choice and good purchase fizzy fat boi, i shall indeed be sampling the joys of V-Tec once more woooopa!!!,

Gary.....quit ur whining about ur slow heavy family crate, one day when you buy a proper sports car(stop talking n buy it!!) rather than a slightly sweetened run of the mill production car with a different Badge on the boot you might understand what it's all about!! :P

Oh btw you want a 0-60 comparison?? i'd be more than happy to show you both how it's done!! :lol:

Mo.

I miss my Vtec.

Now if I could of had that in KITT, or even in Kiya then I would be a happier bunny. :P

;) That did not take you long YO :P :lol:

Haha... it came witht he car but just finally got round to getting a mate to help me fit it in the drive.,.

note to self.. get a &#33;Removed&#33; propper hydrolic jack!!! using bricks aint clever!!! :rolleyes:

Mo - told you boyo.. come over..

Ooops, only just seen this,

But a top choice and good purchase fizzy fat boi, i shall indeed be sampling the joys of V-Tec once more woooopa!!!,

Gary.....quit ur whining about ur slow heavy family crate, one day when you buy a proper sports car(stop talking n buy it!!) rather than a slightly sweetened run of the mill production car with a different badge on the boot you might understand what it's all about!! :P

Oh btw you want a 0-60 comparison?? i'd be more than happy to show you both how it's done!! :lol:

Mo.

Them sounds like fighting words!!! :boxing:

My "slow heavy family crate" as you put it would prob quite surprise you!! :lol:

They are not fighting words Gary, you seem to be confusing fighting with fact!!!!!! :lol:

And, nothing would surpise me about your CTS, i've driven things in the same class with roughly the same power to weight so i kinda know what to expect.......... not a fuppin lot! :lol: :P

Mo

They are not fighting words Gary, you seem to be confusing fighting with fact!!!!!! :lol:

And, nothing would surpise me about your CTS, i've driven things in the same class with roughly the same power to weight so i kinda know what to expect.......... not a fuppin lot! :lol: :P

Mo

This could explain why i end up in fights during quizzes! :lol: