Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Rev5 Turbo

matt5cott

If I sell this just as the summer rush comes on how much do you reckon I will get? I have looked on autotrader and all that has thats anywhere near to mine is a REV4 turbo on 43,000 miles for £10,750 (it says its rare, mines rarer!)

Mines on a fair bit more mileage, 68,000 odd miles thought, but has'nt skipped a beat since I have owned it. It has the usual GT spec of climate control, passenger side airbag etc... and is completely unmodified and unmolested.

2side.jpg

I have to ask.  Why would you even consider selling it?

I'm not definitely selling, just considering my options.

It might be nice to have a more sensible car, you know 4 seats, bigger boot etc...

I have to ask.  Why would you even consider selling it?

I'm not definitely selling, just considering my options.

It might be nice to have a more sensible car, you know 4 seats, bigger boot etc...

the mans losing it....... :blink: someone get a doctor!!! :help: :P

Heh I gots my rev4 with FSH and 39k for £8k. I knew I was gettin a top deal. The dude just wanted rid of it as he runs an importing garage strictly for 4x4s and his contacts found him the rev4 as he wanted to buy it for his wife. Luckily the old bat didnt like it cos it was so bad on fuel and she actually wanted an mx-5. aaahhh...to think I was 1 day away from picking up a 94 rev3 with 62k for £7.3k. Absolute luck I tell thee..

Matt remember the golden rule tho : more milage = cheaper price. Crap but true.

Were you driving on the A45 towards Flore around 6:30 this evening Matt?

EDIT:

Ignor this, I missread your location mate :blink:

Edited by System~G

The importer I got my car from seems to have them up for 10-12k .. (NA) .. but I know that a Rev5 went for 5k in Japan not long ago (thread on here by SuperchargedIS200)

looks a bit tatty fella!!!

i'll give u 2 grand - and consider that a favour! :D

looks a bit tatty fella!!!

i'll give u 2 grand - and consider that a favour!  :D

lol put a 1 in front of that 2 and i'll think about it :thumbsup:

Anyway, still looking for feedback on prices, thanks to everyone who has replyed :)

The importer I got my car from seems to have them up for 10-12k .. (NA) .. but I know that a Rev5 went for 5k in Japan not long ago (thread on here by SuperchargedIS200)

Im pretty sure that SchargedIS200 was talking about an NA Rev5 tho Bibbs. And itll end up costin him a good £2k more bringing it in wouldnt it? Still a bargain tho at 7k odd.

Im pretty sure that SchargedIS200 was talking about an NA Rev5 tho Bibbs. And itll end up costin him a good £2k more bringing it in wouldnt it? Still a bargain tho at 7k odd.

Plus you have to put a CAT1 alarm on it, get it undersealed, change the lights about to get it legal, tax it, get it SVA'd etc... (not exactly a cheap process)

Anyway, I have someone interested, so it will be nice to give him a price over the weekend (thats still not to say im defo selling) along with some pictures.

Then I might put it on autotrader in a couple of months, im still undecided tbh.

I don't say this lightly, that is the nicest looking mr2 i have ever seen

And it looks completely standard, just as Toyota intended (well, apart from the window tints) :)

GT-T Caldina B) mmmmmm.......then you can still have a 3SGTE ;)

caldina009.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I don't say this lightly, that is the nicest looking mr2 i have ever seen

And it looks completely standard, just as Toyota intended (well, apart from the window tints) :)

Tints standard on REV4 and 5 I believe :hokus-pokus:

Hey Kiwimr2 what wheels are they on the Caldina GT-T they look slick!.

But id sell my teeth b4 I sell my 2. I know ill never get another example in a rev4 like it again at the price I bought it. But if theres any1 offering ill sell for £11k :arrgg-matey:

Oh and you cant call a stock car 'unmolested'! Bah! If thats the case then Bibbs is a right ol perv :lol:

Hey Kiwimr2 what wheels are they on the Caldina GT-T they look slick!.

Hmmmm...Im not to sure, I translated what info I had on them but all I get out of it is there lightweight wheels and it's running endless brake pads.

This might help someone to work it out:

caldina016.JPG

Cheers

KiwiMR2

argh..damn theyre Volks..too damn pricey over here in the uk bah..they look great too.

BUMP!

Still no one has at least a rough idea on how much to ask!?

:!Removed!: