Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D4d Loss Of Power.

Alex-malta

Hi,

First of all I would like to thankyou for such a good site.

I have been browsing the site for a while now,and i realized that there are a lot of cases/problems wherein d4d engins are subject to a loss of power and an intermittent limp mode.

This is a potentially dangerous situation, especially when one is trying to overtake another vehicle. Many Toyota owners have spent a small fortune to fix the problem, to no avail.

Unfortunately anyone who comes to the bottom of it and solves the problem does not post his solution.

I have met this problem in the Avensis and Rav 4 forums, and I must admit I have the same problem on my Rav.

I, along with others suffering from the same dreaded problem would be grateful if you could give it some importance, if possible "pin" a solution to the problem.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

There are many posts on the Ford forums too, so it isn't just a Toyota problem, but one with common rail diesels in general, I think.

How did you manage to post your topic tomorrow? Should you check the date on your PC?