Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Banzai

Andie_M

Sun 19 Apr

TORA TORA TORA BANZAI ATTACK CRAIL BANZAI

the top Japanese magazine are back to search for Scotland's finest oriental mental motors on the strip drift and static paddock at Scotland's Drag strip.The guys are back for their annual visit to Scotland's Drag strip. Fear not if your motor is not from the East as its open to all as usual. There will be on strip action with a shoot out at 4 pm for all beasts from the East. If its for show and shine then there is a Jap only area to display your polished treasures and mods. Can all Jap cars and clubs wanting to enter please be in by 11.00 am to get best pitches on the show area. If drifting ticks your box then be sure to be on or around the 8val as that’s where the smoke will be.

After spotting a crail event, thought I would post this one. I always make a trek up to Crail for Banzai! Love it!

anyone require more details check - http://www.crailraceway.co.uk

Was at this one last year - reckon I'll hopefully get to this years too.

• 4 weeks later...

i was there last year bein a trator with my dads honda s2000!

see if he lets me borrow it again haha!

• 1 month later...

I should be there... don't think I'll be going up the strip though.

pending funds i should be there i hopes B)

Hi Andie - sounds like things are a bit better!!

Still hoping to get up there for Sunday - and if I am there with RAV number 1 (thats the 2 seat one) then if anyone wants a shot then stop me and say!! I'm hoping the e-manage system will be fixed for then. The short shift mech is naff and I'll be putting the original back in this week.

As youz that went to the last meet know, number 2 RAV is up and running but its never been to Crail. It won't get the same sort of times as its carrying more weight and larger wheels but might be interesting anyway

Anybody stopping over on the Saturday night nearby???

pending funds i should be there i hopes B)

Hi Andie - sounds like things are a bit better!!

not particulary :lol: just refuse to miss BANZAI! haha prob still be freezin up at crail too :(

having failed to get the short shift to operate reverse and 5th gear, I'll be bolting the original shift back in, and if successful, will be up in Crail for a few passes - stop me and buy one as they say if you see me - or hear me!!!

weather looks to be dry if not cold.

so, you had a great day for it - how did you all do?

did 6 runs but only got a log of 5. marginally poorer time but then we'd stayed overnight on saturday at Glenrothes and was carrying bags; and bits in case the gearshift fell apart. Place was mobbed and it was taking 30mins+ waiting for each run. I bailed out after 2pm to avoid all the traffic leaving, and that the run times were no better than February.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links