Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fairly New To Toc!

L13DOP

Hi every1 im fairly new on here not really posted alot to be honest so just thought id put a post in here to say hello to every1, anybody from ellesmere port/chester area? :unsure:

Welcome to TOC

I'm from Wrexham, so not that far away

Hi every1 im fairly new on here not really posted alot to be honest so just thought id put a post in here to say hello to every1, anybody from ellesmere port/chester area? :unsure:

welcome, iam from flintshire just down the road from ya

Welcome, from another T sport owner!

I've been around here quite a while now. I left Toyotas for a few different brands and ended up coming back! B)

I've been around here quite a while now. I left Toyotas for a few different brands and ended up coming back! B)

cant beat them dude! done much to yours?

Not really. Had the alloys refurbished, but hit a big pot hole the other day so I'm running round on different ones at the moment.

Apart from that, I got a nice exhaust on it and changed the stereo a few days back too for a becker indianapolis which blends in well with the dashboard.

Any plans yourself? I won't really be modding mine much more, I think it's a great car as it is!

Not really. Had the alloys refurbished, but hit a big pot hole the other day so I'm running round on different ones at the moment.

Apart from that, I got a nice exhaust on it and changed the stereo a few days back too for a becker indianapolis which blends in well with the dashboard.

Any plans yourself? I won't really be modding mine much more, I think it's a great car as it is!

snds good i have put lambo doors on it, the centre exit tte twin exhaust, k&n typhoon induction kit and changed the alloys, but future plans i would love my car to be white with a black roof like the dude with the corolla in iceland or sumwhere luks sweeeeeeet, but apart from tht lower it and tint windows i think, i agree totally top cars as they are!! :wub:

celica1.jpg