Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Are You Trading In Against Your New Iq?

dash

70 members have voted

1. 1. What are you trading in against your new iQ?

• Aygo
    • 107 or C1
    • Smart
    • Mini
    • Other Toyota
    • Other manufacturer
    • None - this is my first car !!

Traded in a 13.5 year old bmw 523i which had the full works but was only used for school run and half mile trip to work. Now the mrs is using a white pearl iq2 cvt and loves it. Got an avensis as main car though.

I traded in my beloved Ford KA2 S reg, sad to see it go but feel better knowing I've got the IQ :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm trading in my Jaguar S type, 4.2, V8 Sport.

Nothing like extremes is there :lol:

I think you may experience a slight drop in power, but you'll be happier at the pumps. :D

Part exchanging my 97 Paseo ST on the Scrappage Scheme for an iQ3 Multidrive in White Pearl Metallic with leather option and having a spoiler fitted. Purchasing the JBL Sound Upgrade kit and fitting it myself as it saves over half the price quoted by the Dealer.

Car is due to arrive at the dealer on 24th but will only be taking delivery on 01/08.

Sad to know that they will be re-altering the look of the ST to a block, but on another note I can't wait to own the iQ3.

Bought the car for commuting to work.

• 5 weeks later...
Had 2 smarts did 100,00 in each (sold bubble car to buy first) i loved them. Trading in c1 (hate it) for red iq2 next friday cant wait.........

Hi, sold my Mercedes C Class C240 sport privately for £2,500, they only offered me £850 for it trade in, my new Silver IQ2 will be collected on the 1st of September with the new reg 59

It will more than half my running costs, im just sick to death of giving the tax man most of my money

I scrapped a T reg 1.8 Avensis SE for mine. Had it for nine years, never put in a drop of oil outside servicing, totally, utterly reliable and 38 mpg. Just hope the IQ (wife wants to call it Steven, after Steven Fry, who hosts........IQ. How does the female mind work???) is as good!!!!!! :unsure::unsure::unsure::thumbsup:

I'm trading in my:

BMW M3 convertible (only 4 months old) for a IQ(3) and a cheque for £35k :D

Got fed up with Tax, petrol and tyre prices . Love the car but had an IQ(2) for the night and was doing 70 down the motorway with 49mpg.

Great little car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links