Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe Getting St205 Gt4

fcuk1_6

Not a very detailed advert is it.

Check to see if its had the fig 8's/suspension arms changed.

From what I can see from the pic the radiator looks to be on the way out.

It does seem a bit expensive in the current market, better examples are going for less.

If you do buy it, loss them god awful sunstrips ;)

Not a very detailed advert is it.

Check to see if its had the fig 8's/suspension arms changed.

From what I can see from the pic the radiator looks to be on the way out.

It does seem a bit expensive in the current market, better examples are going for less.

If you do buy it, loss them god awful sunstrips ;)

How can you tell if the radiator is going from that distance? or am i missing something

It looks very brown to me in that picture.

If its brown its on the way out ;)

It looks very brown to me in that picture.

If its brown its on the way out ;)

didnt know that its a good thing i crashed my car and took my old radiator out then, it was just like that one. You using your stock one? i got a 40mm core alluminium radiator, cools down really quickly, really good buy i think

Yeah Im still on the standard one, may go for a Koyo or something similar at a later date.

Not on my list of priorities atm!!

Shock absorbers are firmly sat at the top!!!

Yeah Im still on the standard one, may go for a Koyo or something similar at a later date.

Not on my list of priorities atm!!

Shock absorbers are firmly sat at the top!!!

New springs too?

Nope, its got TRD springs and there fine. My rear passenger shock is making a thudding noise so need to replace the rears. However my car has GAB shockers and I can't find anywhere that sells them so I might aswell bite the bullet and get a full set of KYB's B)

ive had thoughts of getting rid of my suspension it is brilliant but the british roads are so crap and full of pot holes it ruins the experience. Never heard of GAB before i take it they are quite up market shocks? You dont happen to know anywhere that do high flow cats do you? see i was going to do what you did put a decat on but think im just gonna go for a custom cat then i dont have to keep changing. I know powerflow will do me one but trying to find somewhere that someone can recommend.

GAB are a slightly uprated version of the KYB's. I think they seem to be big in Japan but not over here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In regards to sports cats, I think TB developments do them, not 100% sure though.

A high flow cat is a good idea but Ive gone back to the standard cat now as I have a 2.75" cat back system and don't want boost creep with a decat pipe. TBH though the standard cat doesn't restrict power to much anyway.

GAB are a slightly uprated version of the KYB's. I think they seem to be big in Japan but not over here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In regards to sports cats, I think TB developments do them, not 100% sure though.

A high flow cat is a good idea but Ive gone back to the standard cat now as I have a 2.75" cat back system and don't want boost creep with a decat pipe. TBH though the standard cat doesn't restrict power to much anyway.

2.75, what system did you get?

Blueflame. I did have a Blitz Nur spec R system on, its a very long story as to why I have swapped!!!!!

Nur spec is for sale if you know anyone who might be interested.