Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ctsc - Warranty Alomst Expired

sandy301

well lads and lassies, i picked up my t sport compressor last week and im delighted with it. however the warranty expires in a couple of months and im just wondering what common faults is there with them so i can get them done becfore it expires. i used to work in the local toyota garage so they should be able to sort me out, any help would be appreciated!!!

thanks in advance

just another question also whats the buzz with the brakes, they are not exactly brillant, would people recommend ungrading the disc's and pads or what do you think?

The exhaust seems to the most frequent CTS-C issue, however others will be on later to add more.

The brakes are the same as the CTS, which are the same as the Diesel, so don't expect performance to be anything but average. Personally i have Mintex Discs and Pads all round on mine and they are better than the Mr T ones, everyone has different opinions on whats the best combination.

Options include: MrT/Mintex/3G/Black Diamond/EBC/Drilled/Grooved etc there are plenty of combo's to try out, big brakes are usually stupid money just incase you were wondering.

The exhaust seems to the most frequent CTS-C issue, however others will be on later to add more.

The brakes are the same as the CTS, which are the same as the Diesel, so don't expect performance to be anything but average. Personally i have Mintex Discs and Pads all round on mine and they are better than the Mr T ones, everyone has different opinions on whats the best combination.

Options include: MrT/Mintex/3G/Black Diamond/EBC/Drilled/Grooved etc there are plenty of combo's to try out, big brakes are usually stupid money just incase you were wondering.

ah i dont think id bother doing much with it, probably just upgrade the discs and pads. i had a few modifications i wanted to do but ive decided now just to keep it standard. the auld exhaust one has come up before alright but is it the cat that seems to go.

hi mate,get the rear shockers looked at as i have just had a pair fitted under warranty come with the springs as well not cheapat 300£ each :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links