Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J A E 2009 (attendees)

GIDDLEPIN

I'm so very excited, and you know what, I just can't hide it!

Still havent found a jap car yet but the search is still on!

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

Your mate in his Beemer wont even be allowed in, sorry. he will have to park in the visitors park and camp in the visitors camping, unless that is you let him camp on your stand and he's prepared to carry all the stuff in.

Regards

John

So, unfortunately if it isn't Japanese you won't even be allowed on site...Sorry

:thumbsup:

I completely agree that inferior, non-jap cars shouldn't be allowed on site.... i think that whilst the owners are struggling to carry all their gear to the camping area they should also be made to wear a hat... :bag:

:lol:

Although for a fee i will provide a transport service :P ;)

How about the **COUGH "Support Vehicles" COUGH**??

Got some bad news regarding none Japanese "Support vehicles" :(

Here is a reply from John Fuggles regarding cars on site.....

Your mate in his Beemer wont even be allowed in, sorry. he will have to park in the visitors park and camp in the visitors camping, unless that is you let him camp on your stand and he's prepared to carry all the stuff in.

Regards

John

So, unfortunately if it isn't Japanese you won't even be allowed on site...Sorry

Well I must say that I am more than just a little dissapointed in the organisers ruling on this with so little time to go before the event. :angry: :( I stated that I would be unlikely to have a Toyota, way back in February, and requested a SUPPORT VEHICLE PASS.

I will not be prepared to leave my Non-Jap SUPPORT vehicle in the visitors car park overnight, It was to have truely been a SUPPORT VEHICLE as I would be bringing the TOC banners that I have stored in my garage for the last 18 months and transported to several of the meets that I have attended.

Does this also mean that the vehicle (Non JAP) that Steve used to transport BBQ and tables Chairs etc last year will also not be allowed on site this year?

I certainly do not wish to camp in the visitors camping and risk the potential damage , so, unless the organisers of JAE are prepared to make an exception, I will not be at JAE this year............(That may well please some of you as much as it dissapoints me :( )

That leaves a problem with the TOC banners...................Maybe I could bring them to the TOC Camp and hand them over to someone with a vehicle big enough to transport them to Kettering??

Does this also mean that the vehicle (Non JAP) that Steve used to transport BBQ and tables Chairs etc last year will also not be allowed on site this year

Having read the JAE forums SUPPORT vehicles (ie Vans etc) are allowed on to transport goods on the THURS but are not allowed to park on the stand, and if I am honest I wouldnt want to go to a JAP car show and see a non-jap parked on the stand.

Can't you get a lift with someone?

Or you could do what I am doing..................actually getting a Jap Car

Well I must say that I am more than just a little dissapointed in the organisers ruling on this with so little time to go before the event. :angry: :( I stated that I would be unlikely to have a Toyota, way back in February, and requested a SUPPORT VEHICLE PASS.

I will not be prepared to leave my Non-Jap SUPPORT vehicle in the visitors car park overnight, It was to have truely been a SUPPORT VEHICLE as I would be bringing the TOC banners that I have stored in my garage for the last 18 months and transported to several of the meets that I have attended.

Does this also mean that the vehicle (Non JAP) that Steve used to transport BBQ and tables Chairs etc last year will also not be allowed on site this year?

I certainly do not wish to camp in the visitors camping and risk the potential damage , so, unless the organisers of JAE are prepared to make an exception, I will not be at JAE this year............(That may well please some of you as much as it dissapoints me :( )

That leaves a problem with the TOC banners...................Maybe I could bring them to the TOC Camp and hand them over to someone with a vehicle big enough to transport them to Kettering??

By 'eck the dummy has flown out there Steve :o :lol:

How's this for an idea?

Come down here, park your car in the garage (Don't want people thinking I can't afford a decent car :shutit: ) then travel down with Anne, there should be loads of room :thumbsup:

Les, in terms of transporting TOC paraphanalia etc i'm already bringing Fizz's tent so if you need some boot space let me know :lol:

Where am I :unsure::crybaby:

Here you go Steve :thumbsup:

Updatedlist.jpg

STILL ROOM FOR SOME MORE :thumbsup:

Yay :clap::yahoo: I exist ;) .... its official :lol: .... Thanks Les :thumbsup:

I want to see more....

Celicas, Yaris' and RAVs.... come on you guys where are you :unsure:

And starlets, paseos, seras etc!!!!

Yes indeed :yes: .... sorry for leaving those off my list :thumbsup:

Yay :clap::yahoo: I exist ;) .... its official :lol: .... Thanks Les :thumbsup:

I want to see more....

Celicas, Yaris' and RAVs.... come on you guys where are you :unsure:

As already mentioned, I'm on the MR2 side again this year, not Yaris! ;)

Does this also mean that the vehicle (Non JAP) that Steve used to transport BBQ and tables Chairs etc last year will also not be allowed on site this year

Having read the JAE forums SUPPORT vehicles (ie Vans etc) are allowed on to transport goods on the THURS but are not allowed to park on the stand, and if I am honest I wouldnt want to go to a JAP car show and see a non-jap parked on the stand.

Can't you get a lift with someone?

Or you could do what I am doing..................actually getting a Jap Car

I may get flamed for this, but I think that John Fuggles is right about non jap cars being allowed not to park on site? It is called JAPANESE AUTO EXTRAVAGANZA after all :huh:

Steve why don't you just hire a Yaris or something for the weekend and "make do"...ok it won't be yours, but you can still attend and have a drink of Morgans Spiced & Diet Coke with me!

Anyway that's just my two pence worth...or you could take my Yaris :lol: .

Regards

John

So this is Charlie he is on about...

So just to clarify we arent going to be able to camp on the Toc Stand?

This is a big issue for me...there is no way i can leave my Supra on the stand and camp somewhere else. I want to be able to keep an eye on it. :(

This is a big issue for me...there is no way i can leave my Supra on the stand and camp somewhere else. I want to be able to keep an eye on it. :(

CLUB RESERVED CAMPING

To prevent the overuse of Club pitches as camping areas it is now possible to reserve your own camping area at JAE. This will

be adjacent to your club stand and will be reserved exclusively for your use. We hope this will give JAE a much more car

orientated and less tent camping orientated feel and improve the show for the clubs, the visitors and make it easier for the

organisers as well as making it a much safer event. People will be able to walk around cars without fear of slipping on a guy

rope!. The fee is £20 for an area 20m x 20m

Do we have any t-shirts or rugby shirts for this years TOC/JAE do in the making......

MR2OC had some classy looking clothing last year.

Just an idea.

CLUB RESERVED CAMPING

To prevent the overuse of Club pitches as camping areas it is now possible to reserve your own camping area at JAE. This will

be adjacent to your club stand and will be reserved exclusively for your use. We hope this will give JAE a much more car

orientated and less tent camping orientated feel and improve the show for the clubs, the visitors and make it easier for the

organisers as well as making it a much safer event. People will be able to walk around cars without fear of slipping on a guy

Cool, so in that case i guess TOC has bought a 20x20 pitch and toc supporters/non supporters paying £3 are able to use it?

If you dont have a Jap car you'll have to leave it in the car park then? no way around this? we can't chuck banners or anything in the m3 for example to get around this rule as a supporting vehicle?

If you dont have a Jap car you'll have to leave it in the car park then? no way around this? we can't chuck banners or anything in the m3 for example to get around this rule as a supporting vehicle?

Nope which is the reason that Steve (redyaris) has spat his dummy out about not coming!

Nope which is the reason that Steve (redyaris) has spat his dummy out about not coming!

Bummer :(

What about camping on-stand for Toc Supporters and paying members with Jap cars? can anyone confirm that this is the case?

CLUB RESERVED CAMPING

Cool, so in that case i guess TOC has bought a 20x20 pitch and toc supporters/non supporters paying £3 are able to use it?

I am booking for a 50 car pitch and 2 20x20 pitches the £3.00 will be for club stand entry (not Event entry) and camping area (assuming we get the numbers confirmed as going ;) ) We are still trying to get prices on the marquee and BBQ hire which will incur an extra charge for none Toc Supporters. The food will be an extra for everybody once I know how many gannets people want feeding ;) This will be for Saturday evening and Sunday bacon butties.

As has been posted none Japanese cars will not be allowed on site.

Cool stuff :D cheers Les, panic over :lol:

Do we have any t-shirts or rugby shirts for this years TOC/JAE do in the making......

Just an idea.

:unsure:

Just an idea.

:unsure:

:rolleyes:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ

You will see this paragraph

All funds for subscribing will go to pay for yearly events such as JAE (food and gate fee not included) some TOC livery for your rides and of course towards running costs for this forum.

The Supporters club is in its early stages and as such there are insufficient funds to provide any facilities for this years stand. It wouldn't be fair to those contributing so far to subsidise none paying members for the event so there will be a charge made to none "supporter" members, alternatively you can join the Toc Supporters and this will cover our stand facilities, otherwise we will just have a stand full stop :(

Les

;)

just sold the gt4 woops lol might be getting anothet toyota so just keep my car as toyota ???? haha

les can you put me down as attending. will defo be there on saturday and maybe friday if i can get the day off