Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J A E 2009 (attendees)

GIDDLEPIN

les can you put me down as attending. will defo be there on saturday and maybe friday if i can get the day off

Sorted Lee :thumbsup:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

Updated list

JAElist.jpg

50 car pitch with 2.... 20mtr X 20mtr camping pitches booked and confirmed :thumbsup:

Corolla's FTW! :toast:

:yahoo:

yeah!! think well out number the rest, with MR2s a close second lol

Wow and now we are allowed support vehicles so steve can stop crying and whining the big girl!

Sweeet! So Charlie can bring the M3 now?

I think there will be a limit on how many actually come though, seems people were taking the mick previously and weren't actually giving any support at all

Wow and now we are allowed support vehicles so steve can stop crying and whining the big girl!

Sweeet! So Charlie can bring the M3 now?

I don't think it will work with half a dozen "Support vehicles" I'm sure the organisers aren't that gullible :rolleyes: ;) and as I said I reckon that once the support vehicle has dropped club gear off it will go to an off site park :yes:

Do you want paying on the day, or should I be paypal'ing you the few quid before?

Also is the camping area, next to the display area? As my car is also my tent.

Do you want paying on the day, or should I be paypal'ing you the few quid before?

Also is the camping area, next to the display area? As my car is also my tent.

Still got stuff to sort out Ben, like marquee, BBQ, food etc.

Then I'll have an idea what to charge none supporter members for what we have on pitch ;)

According to the JAE info, the camping areas are next to our pitch so we should be ok :thumbsup:

Still got stuff to sort out Ben, like marquee, BBQ, food etc.

Then I'll have an idea what to charge none supporter members for what we have on pitch ;)

According to the JAE info, the camping areas are next to our pitch so we should be ok :thumbsup:

I'll probably only be able to come down for the Saturday, and travelling up from Sunny Essex :D :D What's the timings for getting there, save me a big enough gap to fit the RAV in.. or I can nudge others out the way to make my own :P

I would have loved to have come to this but I think it clashes with my caving trip :( be nice to have a different colour iQ on show ;)

Will check

Jaine

I would have loved to have come to this but I think it clashes with my caving trip :( be nice to have a different colour iQ on show ;)

Will check

Jaine

Caving or JAE.... JAE or caving.... no choice.... you are going to JAE :yes::thumbsup:

I would usually but if I am going to be honest the 13th September last year was when my partner committed suicide so I am getting away from it all this year.

Next year I promise

Jaine

Wow, TOC-RG lives again :P

I'll pop down Saturday night in the new MR2, will be knackered after doing my sponsored 2 day bike ride though! Would be good to see a few old faces :lol:

Dave

Can I join in with my S13?

If it is a Jap car there won't be a problem ;) you are a Toc member :thumbsup:

Wow, TOC-RG lives again :P

I'll pop down Saturday night in the new MR2, will be knackered after doing my sponsored 2 day bike ride though! Would be good to see a few old faces :lol:

Dave

Be like old times with you noisy lot at one end of the site annoying the hell out of everybody..............................KIDDING ;)

Can't wait :thumbsup: