Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2009 (attendees)

GIDDLEPIN

Is there a postcode so I can get there.. Just like CAE, I have left this to the last min!

Here we go....

Wicksteed Park

Barton Road

Kettering

Northamptonshire

NN15 6NJ

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

Ok I'll be travelling up from Essex on Sat morning... dropping off my daughter off at my mums in Stanwick..(she told me She don't do car shows.. :yawn: :yawn: .and wants to go shopping... :yes: :yes: ...)

So I need to know what are the timings for the JAE show...

What is the best time to get there, then onto the stand... I wouldn't want to run over any potential Toyota owner :unsure: :unsure:

I will be there from Thursday and the gates open From Friday at 7:00am to the public, so you can come down when you want....If you do decide to run some people over I have a list of names that could be sent :thumbsup::lol:

After sending out PM's twice to those members who never replied to the thread requesting confirmation to attend, here is the final list of those going to this years JAE (The ones in pink are those on holiday who might be able to make it)

list5copy.jpg

camping4.jpg

Although it is a lot less than original it is still a great turn out compared to previous years....Thank you :clap:

I'm sure that there will be a couple who haven't replied that might still turn up, this won't be a problem at all, just come to the stand and join in :thumbsup:

Now for the nasty part: :rolleyes: because of their contrebutions paying towards this years stand, camping area and marquee, all Toyota "Supporters" will get on our pitch without charge, all other tightwads ;) none supporters will be charged the phenomenal fee of £50.00 per kilo of body weight..............ok, as you have shown willing to support the club (unlike a few I won't mention :angry: ) ...all you have to do is cross my palm with £2.50 per car (it is a lot cheaper than a car park..and more convenient for the show ;) )

I know we don't have the whistles and bells of some of the other stands but I am sure you will enjoy the TOC hospitality (when we are sober :rolleyes::lol: )

I look forwards to seeing you all next weekend and hope we can all have another great time

Les

We are in the UK from thursday till sunday.

I don't know when we are comming to meeting jet. (I think every day...)

And we stay in a hotel.

So: No Toyota (subbi-boat), no camping, 3 days :)

£2.50?!?! :eek:

That's it i ain't coming!

That's just extortion! :ffs:

I'll raid my piggy bank... :lol:

£2.50?!?! :eek:

That's it i ain't coming!

That's just extortion! :ffs:

I'll raid my piggy bank... :lol:

If my car fails it's MOT I might have to alter the charge ;) :lol: (don't know why I put the laughing gif because I'll be so peed off if I can't take it :( )

If you need any help with transporting stuff let me know :thumbsup:

A lot depends on what time I can get anchorwoman out of bed but will hopefully be there mid morning. I was actually scheduled to work Saturday and have had to do a lot of messing around to swap rest days (it's a railway thing!) but can't get out of Sunday so for that reason I can't stay overnight.

What happens when we get there? Will it obvious where to go etc?

SLAPA IS GOING TO JAE :toast::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I knew it would pass the MOT :yes::thumbsup:

Had it confirmed... I won't be able to make it as something else has cropped up.... I suspected as much hence never confirming attendance! But have a super time (even though it'll never be the same without me!) :thumbsup:

Me not coming. Due to extreme thickness I still could not figure how/where/when to get tickets, whether it had to be a weekend price. So the purple people eater is staying at home along with me! Doh.

Jaine

Nifty exhaust on !Removed!. Looking forward to getting the guided tour. I almost bought one before I got my Aygo but was putting practicality first.

Regards

Andy

I let out a little bit of s*x wee when I realised it was only 1 sleep :)

That last comment is so wrong in many ways....

Make sure you have the !Removed! hat on @JAE so I can easily identify you.... :unsure::unsure:

I let out a little bit of Sex wee when I realised it was only 1 sleep :)

That last comment is so wrong in many ways....

Make sure you have the gay hat on @JAE so I can easily identify you.... :unsure::unsure:

Doesn't need the hat...........................Got the car ;) :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links