Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J A E 2009 (attendees)

GIDDLEPIN

Because I'm working tomorrow and Friday, the anchormobile is being prepared today. Have to figure out some way of using it for 2 days and then driving to Kettering without making a mess!

What is the score when I get there? I guess somebody will point me in the right direction and what will I have to pay?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

Because I'm working tomorrow and Friday, the anchormobile is being prepared today. Have to figure out some way of using it for 2 days and then driving to Kettering without making a mess!

What is the score when I get there? I guess somebody will point me in the right direction and what will I have to pay?

I'll take my lappy with me and once we find the site I'll post directions, you just pay at the gate I assume ;)

I'll take my lappy with me and once we find the site I'll post directions, you just pay at the gate I assume ;)

I'll just head over to the stand with the most BBQ sets and beer tent................If we ask for where we find the Slappa...we may get odd looks :huh::huh::huh:

To narrow it down a bit:

JAE09Layout.jpg

We are in Ebisu so that narrows it down a little, but havent been told exactly!

Cool I was just looking at that on the JAE website... Makes it easy now....Best make sure your cars handbrake work, as the park has sloping grass areas...don't want to end up playing pull the car out of the lake game :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...

Do we need to say that our cars go onto the TOC stand... I don't want to park in the public car park next to all those none Japanese cars..... :sick::sick:

Do we need to say that our cars go onto the TOC stand... I don't want to park in the public car park next to all those none Japanese cars..... :sick::sick:

:eek: That is where my car will be parked :( :P ;) :lol:

We're here! :thumbsup:

Our pitch is brilliant with camping right next to it and the marquee is humungus :eek:

Don't worry about a clubstand pass, just say you are on Toyota Owners Club stand turn left as you go through the main entrance and head for "EBISU" you will find us there :thumbsup:

See you later ;)

Les

sounds good to me ill be there tommorrow in the 200sx will miss the mr2 this year but got the beer so happy days :D

the cars packed, all I have to do is get up in the morning ! I hope to be there about 8 or 9 ish. this sounds likke its going to bee a very good weekend!

ill be there about 12

Should aim to be there about 10'ish..............on Saturday....... :D :D

I'll be turning up at about 4pm Saturday so I hope there is room left for my very large Aygo. I still have to work out how to fit in 3 people, a 3 man tent, blow up mattress, 2 sleeping bags, 1 duvet , BBQ and our personal effects into it. I need an Aygo Verso. :lol:

Regards

Andy

Due to very recent events beyond my control, it's very unlikely I will be there on Saturday as planned.

PM sent to GIDDLEPIN, Chatman and Anchorman.

Hope you all have (or are having) an outrageously good time. I am Jealous!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Due to very recent events beyond my control, it's very unlikely I will be there on Saturday as planned.

PM sent to GIDDLEPIN, Chatman and Anchorman.

Hope you all have (or are having) an outrageously good time. I am Jealous!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting us know and I hope all goes well.

Les

Les,

We should be with you about 9:00am on Saturday. I'm just wondering if there are water taps available so I can wash the Corolla when I get there - it's guaranteed to be dirty after three hours driving.

Cheers

John and Babs

One more sleep lol... It'll be good to be back on the TOC stand again!

I need another Toyota to tinker with.....

Actually my old supra is for sale again lol

I'll be turning up at about 4pm Saturday so I hope there is room left for my very large Aygo. I still have to work out how to fit in 3 people, a 3 man tent, blow up mattress, 2 sleeping bags, 1 duvet , BBQ and our personal effects into it. I need an Aygo Verso. :lol:

Regards

Andy

Well it all fitted in well apart from the rear suspension beam is now 1cm away from the exhaust again due to the weight, hope there are no large pot holes about.

Setting off in 2 hours.

Regrds

Andy

A couple of views of the TOC stand basking under cloudless skies;

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

It just got hotter and hotter and Jappy Beast gradually turned lobster red just to prove it!!!