Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2009 (attendees)

GIDDLEPIN

Picked up a bargain BBQ in Somerfield yesterday £2-50.......................(It was originally only £5-00!)

Round fair sized with three legs and adjustable chromed grill and built in wind break.............BARGAIN!!

I need to get some fuel for it though.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

Here's the latest list of confirmed attendees.

As you can see there are still quite a few who have not responded to this post or PM's (from 15 Corolla's down to 6 :rolleyes: )

I will send another PM out to those members this weekend then post the final list next week.

If anybody knows the members who haven't replied could you please give them a nudge ;)

list4.jpg

coamping2.jpg

Let the ashes cool down, cover with water, then bin em!

Plus if you get a coal one can give some heat out for rest of night :)

Ah ok, the joys of having a gas fire in the fireplace in the lounge & a big gas BBQ means I am not fully up with disposing of charcoal!

I posted in the info thread wrongly, so I will ask here - if we did want to camp, would it cause any problems?

I'm officially excited now.

Steady now Andy.....................Mind the Collar Bone! :P :lol: :)

Let the ashes cool down, cover with water, then bin em!

Plus if you get a coal one can give some heat out for rest of night :)

Ah ok, the joys of having a gas fire in the fireplace in the lounge & a big gas BBQ means I am not fully up with disposing of charcoal!

I posted in the info thread wrongly, so I will ask here - if we did want to camp, would it cause any problems?

Not at all :thumbsup:

....I posted in the info thread wrongly, so I will ask here - if we did want to camp, would it cause any problems?

Tina.... watch that TOC lot.... they are a bunch of drunkards :cheers::drunk::lol:

....I posted in the info thread wrongly, so I will ask here - if we did want to camp, would it cause any problems?

Tina.... watch that TOC lot.... they are a bunch of drunkards :cheers::drunk::lol:

Cheers Steve but I do know that already having been to JAE since 2005 :lol::thumbsup:

Cheers Steve but I do know that already having been to JAE since 2005 :lol::thumbsup:

Right.... so we have been going to JAE for the same amount of time.... :thumbsup:

Me and my mate are comming with his Subbi Outback (i thing in the UK it calles Legacy outback or something)

He got also a Osaka KP30, but it's a little more comfi in te subbi :P

See you there guys!

Btw, we are sleeping here: http://www.overstonepark.com/

Does somebody knows it?

Me and my mate are comming with his Subbi Outback (i thing in the UK it calles Legacy outback or something)

See you there guys!

Does somebody knows it?

Yes..................... Overstone park is approximately 12 miles from Wicksteed Park Kettering..........so no on site (JAE)drinking for your driver ;) :)

In contrary what people think of us, we don't drink much.

And in the UK, the bear isn't strong, so no problem :P

(maybe it's a good idea to take some Belgian beer to the UK. Do you like Belgian beer there?)

Daft question.... we'll drink anything! :lol:

Why aren't you camping with us tho? :huh:

My mate doesn't want to camp. En he's an independent (I don't know the name for someone who has his own company)

And to say it short, official it's a business trip. So the company pays the costs :D

But if we are welcome, we'll visit the camping!

See you there guys!

Does somebody knows it?

Another Belgian TOC member at JAE.... great :D

My mate doesn't want to camp. En he's an independent (I don't know the name for someone who has his own company)

And to say it short, official it's a business trip. So the company pays the costs :D

Nice JAE for free... i like it! :lol:

Everybody's welcome mate!! :D

See you there guys!

Does somebody knows it?

Ow really? Is he on this forum?

Do you have a name? A other friend comes too. He went also to Billing.

almost (the "tunnel" etc is also paid i think)

Today i went to the bank to get some pounds :D

In the evening, there is something to do at the camping, or do you go out (in the city)?

almost (the "tunnel" etc is also paid i think)

Today i went to the bank to get some pounds :D

In the evening, there is something to do at the camping, or do you go out (in the city)?

In the evening there is music.......(Band) and disco and drinking and also BBQ..........All on site.

Will be bringing a gas camping bbq about 18"x14" but coming down on Thursday for the full w/e means keeping meat fresh will be a problem.

Dont suppose they let me on the stand with my Hiace? :D could bring generator, fridge, lighting, toilet, half a lamb, camping kitchen four barrels lager, mini bar ect ect ect. after all it's Toyota

Will be bringing a gas camping bbq about 18"x14" but coming down on Thursday for the full w/e means keeping meat fresh will be a problem.

Dont suppose they let me on the stand with my Hiace? :D could bring generator, fridge, lighting, toilet, half a lamb, camping kitchen four barrels lager, mini bar ect ect ect. after all it's Toyota

I'll have a reserved plot for it :thumbsup:

Ow really? Is he on this forum?

Do you have a name? A other friend comes too. He went also to Billing.

Well he is, but he doesn't ever come on here - he is my Fiance Yves - we will be in the red MR2 that I have as my picture on here. We are there at JAE all day Saturday, I am not from Belgium I'm an English girl!

And I do love Kriek Maxi Cherry beer - got a few bottles of it in the garage, Zero Bars are yum and "frieten met mayonnaise & kip aan't spit" is awesome.

English translation: fries with mayonnaise & spit roast chicken :D

We arrive thursday yes! We didn't like the taught to go throw the tunnel at 9/11 :!Removed!:

En why would youre Hiace not be welcome on the stand? It's an Toyota!

And, i saw last year a Previa club, maybe you can join them? :yahoo:

I hope to know some people better before JAE!

Mayby I need to begin to beg for some msn-addresses?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links