Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J A E 2009 (attendees)

GIDDLEPIN

Whens the deadline for confirimign a place, ill let you know in the next week.

Ilkeston!!!

That's plenty of time. let us know so we can add you to the list!

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

Drive a black facelift corolla t sport, what days the main event on is it the saturday? Is it bring ya own tent and that, never been to anyhting like this. Went santa pod for the fast show, thats only car show ive ever attended.

Thanks

Ste

Drive a black facelift corolla t sport, what days the main event on is it the saturday? Is it bring ya own tent and that, never been to anyhting like this. Went santa pod for the fast show, thats only car show ive ever attended.

Thanks

Ste

Most of us normally go from the Friday till the Sunday as it's the same price no matter how long you stay for. The main days are Sat and Sunday, but people start to leave on the Sunday so the stand will look a little lighter.

If you have never been to one before you will love it and I reccomend you go on the Friday till Sunday if you have the time. Yeah, its a camping effort with BBq's etc. Make sure you bring plenty of beer if you drink!!

Most of us normally go from the Friday till the Sunday as it's the same price no matter how long you stay for. The main days are Sat and Sunday, but people start to leave on the Sunday so the stand will look a little lighter.

If you have never been to one before you will love it and I reccomend you go on the Friday till Sunday if you have the time. Yeah, its a camping effort with BBq's etc. Make sure you bring plenty of beer if you drink!!

or WINE if you are posh like us B)

.....not posh really just love wine!!! :drunk:

Wine gives me a stonking hangover!

I have officially booked time off work for JAE so its a go for me and Lauren.

I might be up for this but not sure if i have anything planned around then... Would be a shame not to attend now i am getting another tubby!

or WINE if you are posh like us B)

.....not posh really just love wine!!! :drunk:

Or vodka if your not posh!!

like me!!

Right booked off the dates from work and i will be coming down on the Thursday through till Sunday.

Now i need to find out if my pop up tent can fit in the MR2 tomorrow when i get it otherwise i maybe calling for assistance! :lol:

Right booked off the dates from work and i will be coming down on the Thursday through till Sunday.

Now i need to find out if my pop up tent can fit in the MR2 tomorrow when i get it otherwise i maybe calling for assistance! :lol:

:lol:

I'll be in my shopping trolley (according to Mo :P ) so if you need boot space i've plenty! :thumbsup:

Is it safe for a RAV owner to come along to JAE -?? Given the forum seems to be fu of ex Toyota owners boasting the merits of German cars, and my attitude, not sure if even a Scotsman would be safe!!

Mean - ah could get run over by a run-away Corolla, or crushed by an irate Aygo owners car ...or maybe not as I reckon I'd be bigger than it.

MR2s dinna worry me as the beast is 1/3 MR2 anyway. Celica owners are all perfectly behaved, knowledgeable, and good fun to chat with; but Corollas...... :eek: :eek:

I am constantly amazed with how much I can get in an MR2!

**Added you BTW**

Is it safe for a RAV owner to come along to JAE -?? Given the forum seems to be fu of ex Toyota owners boasting the merits of German cars, and my attitude, not sure if even a Scotsman would be safe!!

Mean - ah could get run over by a run-away Corolla, or crushed by an irate Aygo owners car ...or maybe not as I reckon I'd be bigger than it.

MR2s dinna worry me as the beast is 1/3 MR2 anyway. Celica owners are all perfectly behaved, knowledgeable, and good fun to chat with; but Corollas...... :eek: :eek:

Don't worry Bothy.... we'll make sure you feel welcome.... :spiteful:

Well its certainly been a while since i've last been on here and im glad to see JAE is somewhat more northern! lol i just hope the weather is as good this year as it was last year

I'll edit this post when i book the days off work however i , for the time being, would love to attend

Although this time im gonna try not to throw up in my tent this year! Winning the TOC JAE Sick Award isnt a coveted prize lol

Well its certainly been a while since i've last been on here and im glad to see JAE is somewhat more northern! lol i just hope the weather is as good this year as it was last year

I'll edit this post when i book the days off work however i , for the time being, would love to attend

Although this time im gonna try not to throw up in my tent this year! Winning the TOC JAE Sick Award isnt a coveted prize lol

Please post again if you wish to attend as it might get lost!

:eek: :eek: EXACTLY!

Bothy.... we would save you the best southerner welcome which would be to mug you of your whisky and then throw you in the lake.... come on man its all done in jest and friendship :yes::rolleyes::lol:

I am constantly amazed with how much I can get in an MR2!

we managed to get all my rammle in it so you should be fine!!!!

Bothy.... we would save you the best southerner welcome which would be to mug you of your whisky and then throw you in the lake.... come on man its all done in jest and friendship :yes::rolleyes::lol:

jist you try tae remove ma whisky!! Others have tried an failed.

crivvens !!! Whit in oor good Lords name is yer "rammle" ?? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Best tae watch yer langywage itherwise wan o they mudgereators'll send ye a warning tae stick yer rammle in the post! :D

crivvens !!! Whit in oor good Lords name is yer "rammle" ?? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Best tae watch yer langywage itherwise wan o they mudgereators'll send ye a warning tae stick yer rammle in the post! :D

Did think about deleting it BB but I thought it might be one of those here sex aids so I left it ;) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone update my name on the list, im down as Sally19 but I cant log onto that account so can it be changed to SallyIQ instead! Thanks :)

Can someone update my name on the list, im down as Sally19 but I cant log onto that account so can it be changed to SallyIQ instead! Thanks :)

Done!