Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J A E 2009 (attendees)

GIDDLEPIN

Can someone update my name on the list, im down as Sally19 but I cant log onto that account so can it be changed to SallyIQ instead! Thanks :)

Done!

Amended as requested...................so you are not listed twice................(Sorry Andy) ;)

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

Can someone update my name on the list, im down as Sally19 but I cant log onto that account so can it be changed to SallyIQ instead! Thanks :)

Done!

Amended as requested...................so you are not listed twice................(Sorry Andy) ;)

Miss read the request!

If i have a car i might go, but it depends on money, who would have thought home ownership would be so expensive? would be me and jess too so someone will have to remind me to ask her when i get a car sorted

If i have a car i might go, but it depends on money, who would have thought home ownership would be so expensive? would be me and jess too so someone will have to remind me to ask her when i get a car sorted

Thought you and Jess finished?

Are there any RAV4 T180's showing up?

Also, am I going blind or was there not a single Yaris on the list? :S

I'm looking forward to an oldschool JAE with TOC :thumbsup:

Newsflash!!

No longer going to be going away that weekend, so I might.... I stress might be available to pop by.... That's subject to change though as Disneyland hasn't been booked yet - and sorry but Mickey Mouse comes first!

If I do, will make it a flying visit and see if Tony wants to pop along too :thumbsup:

Looks like the other half is going to come along to this one. Andy, could you change me to Leeky +1 or Leeky & Karen please. Also no twin turbo for me now, i'll have the V8 in before JAE ;) hehe Could you change it from Supra MK4 Aerotop Twin Turbo to Supra MK4 Aerotop VVTI V8?

Looks like the other half is going to come along to this one. Andy, could you change me to Leeky +1 or Leeky & Karen please. Also no twin turbo for me now, i'll have the V8 in before JAE ;) hehe Could you change it from Supra MK4 Aerotop Twin Turbo to Supra MK4 Aerotop VVTI V8?

Oh so many comments .. :lol:

Oh shut it you :P lol

Done!

Has Lee just got a new Supra and just got a new girlfriend? This is too much of a coincidence :D

Didn't this happen before...a couple of times? :lol:

Paul.

Has Lee just got a new Supra and just got a new girlfriend? This is too much of a coincidence :D

Paul.

Did you not know that when you buy a supra you get a free girlfriend with it? :lol:

Paul.

He is on his 4th supra .. :rolleyes:

Paul.

He sounds like a man with a healthy appetite for girlfriends :rolleyes:

Are there any RAV4 T180's showing up?

Also, am I going blind or was there not a single Yaris on the list? :S

Well I will still have my Yaris so could bring it, but I've relegated it now to being my "car for the daily commute to work/car for carrying more than 1 passenger" only :lol:

Paul.

Nahh he just has a healthy appetite for cars.... the women flock as the cars change..... :lol: :lol:

I should be bringing another car to my new gt4 st185 driver dependent

Paul.

Nahh he just has a healthy appetite for cars.... the women flock as the cars change..... :lol: :lol:

:lol: Well you gotta while your young haven't you :lol: Luckly i've grown up a lot now, im very very happy with the Supra and the Girlfriend i have now :lol:

Luckly i've grown up a lot now

Woohoo! Finally, Lee's out of nappies! ;)

i wouldn't go that far... ;)

If the weather will be anything like the past few days we will be laughing!