Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla E11 Compertition Parts

corolla_wrc

What parts are you after, recently broke a Levin with superstrut suspension, bigger brakes etc, if you're interested

I already have tte suspension on it,

im looking for bigger discs if anyone knows of any convertions or straight swap parts of a different toyota that will fit.

Im also looking for and exhaust, better calipers maybe?,

And something to make it go faster :D

also whats the difference between ae111 and ae101

Mainly body panels. The suspension and brake parts are interchangeable and I'm pretty sure that the floor pan is more or less the same. I've got AE101 brake discs (front & rear) and did have AE92 adjustable rear shocks. Engines are the same too though there may be minor differences.

With the FE engines it's not easy to get them to put out more power as they were designed as ecomony engines - bothe 1300 and 1600 versions that's why I went for a different engine with the 4A-GZE. THis is a low compression version of the 4A-GE enine from the Corolla GTi and Mk1 MR2, also has differnt pistons and a few other bits and pieces including the supercharger which Toyota fitted in the Levin GT-Z (Japanese market only) and the supercharged Mk1 MR2 (Japanese and USA markets). It is possible to do things with the FE series engines but ( and it's a big but) you will need to completely rebuild the engine and have a very friendly bank manager.

You really need to be a bit more specific about precisely what you are trying to do and what parts you want.

sorry :D , ummm i want bigger discs, better calipers, bigger throttle bodie, urmmm exhuast manifold. hope it gives you a better idea.

sorry :D , ummm i want bigger discs, better calipers, bigger throttle bodie, urmmm exhuast manifold. hope it gives you a better idea.

I know that the front brake system from the ST205 Celica GT4 can be made to fit though they will need some engineering to get them on - the guy who did my engine transplant has done this on several previous Corollas. I've been told that the front discs (275mmmm/ x25) and calipers from the Corolla Compressor / Tsport will also fit. The problem with fitting bigger discs on the front is that you upset the front / rear brake balance so that needs to be sorted too.

The guy who did my engine transplant had it in his workshop and fitted it at the same time as the engine :D

• 2 months later...

I already have tte suspension on it,

im looking for bigger discs if anyone knows of any convertions or straight swap volvo parts of a different toyota that will fit.

Im also looking for and exhaust, better calipers maybe?,

And something to make it go faster :D

Hmm.. Having stated the ae111 and ae101 differences. I am wondering on what should I use from these 2. I also want some bigger disc.