Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Speedo Issues

scotty4-20

Hi , i'm a noob here .. - i recently bought 90 celica gen 5 st183 GTR Activesport (JDM IMPORT) with 3s-ge . The speedo is not working . it has a 0-180 kms clock on it . i was also told that a mr2 gearbox had bein fitted . i had someone look and he said something about a speedometer drive? and asked if i had the old gear box .to take the old one out from it which i do not have . will it fit? or what else will fit or work ? help needed thanx in advance helpsmilie.gif

right heres your problem, the Mr2 gearbox (like my mr2) has a manual line which connects to the speedo ona early model mr2 BUT the celica Gearbox has a Electric speedometer measurer, you can get a adaptor for a Mr2 manual to electric this might work..... im not sure though but im certain that the celica is electric and the mr2 is cable

erm utting a celica gearbox ina celica soooooooooo YES it will fit but its big job and id ay aswell put a fast road clutch onit but thats just me

right heres your problem, the Mr2 gearbox (like my mr2) has a manual line which connects to the speedo ona early model mr2 BUT the celica Gearbox has a Electric speedometer measurer, you can get a adaptor for a Mr2 manual to electric this might work..... im not sure though but im certain that the celica is electric and the mr2 is cable

erm utting a celica gearbox ina celica soooooooooo YES it will fit but its big job and id ay aswell put a fast road clutch onit but thats just me

thanx for the info ....do you know where i would be able to get one up ?