Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Alloy Brake Dust

doobs

Has anyone else noticed that after having the rear brake modification by their dealer (in my case a caliper type thing changed) that the rears seems to give out more brake dust than the fronts? I am sure that before the mod the fronts gave out more than the rears, which is always what i have experienced with all round disc fitted cars in the past

Has anyone else noticed that after having the rear brake modification by their dealer (in my case a caliper type thing changed) that the rears seems to give out more brake dust than the fronts? I am sure that before the mod the fronts gave out more than the rears, which is always what i have experienced with all round disc fitted cars in the past

I've had so much done to my brakes now, its getting rediculous. I have noticed since the last work done to the rear brakes, that they give out more dust than they used to. It's a nightmare to get off as well! Any recommendations on a good alloy cleaner?

I've had so much done to my brakes now, its getting rediculous. I have noticed since the last work done to the rear brakes, that they give out more dust than they used to. It's a nightmare to get off as well! Any recommendations on a good alloy cleaner?

I use wonder wheels cleaner (which I believe is one of the best/top ones) but it is time consuming and even then still does not remove all marks - I have never found a cleaner or method of removing all deposits? anyone got any good tips to get those wheels sparkling again!

I use wonder wheels cleaner (which I believe is one of the best/top ones) but it is time consuming and even then still does not remove all marks - I have never found a cleaner or method of removing all deposits? anyone got any good tips to get those wheels sparkling again!

Lol, tell me about it, time consuming isn't the word. I have the snowflake wheels, they're a nightmare to get at. Where do you get the wonder wheels from? Do Halfords stock it?

Lol, tell me about it, time consuming isn't the word. I have the snowflake wheels, they're a nightmare to get at. Where do you get the wonder wheels from? Do Halfords stock it?

I have the same wheels! - Can't remember if it was Halfords or not, but i know they sell it!

I have the same wheels! - Can't remember if it was Halfords or not, but i know they sell it!

Cheers mate. I'll give it a try.

Why did your rear brakes get changed?

Had the rear brake sueal - albeit slight

Had the rear brake sueal - albeit slight

I've had all sorts of noises coming from both front and rear now, sqealing, howling, grinding. lmao.

It's driven me mad, taking it back all those times. Been in atleast 10 times now!

Still doesn't sound right.

Brake dust - year i get loads on the rears, i washed my car at the weekend and the rears did seem to have more than the fronts which i thought was odd too.

Hey, at least they aren't rusting like quite a lot of cars.