Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hiace Super Custom

janpaddy

Help please, my wife owns a 1994 Hiace super custom 3.0 EFi td, we have had the van for some years now and found it to be by far the best all round mpv on the road and suits our large family, we have been all over the place with in France twice,Scotland many times and is used every day,when we bought the van it had 15" splitrim alloys on it, unfortunately for us one of the rims crack and i had no choice on a sunday morning in Cambridge but to buy a set of 17" rims that sat on 205/45 r17 tyres, the worst thing we ever did it spoilt the ride quality. well i am strugling to find a set of 15" wheels for the van.

so does anyone know where i can get some cheep or if any other wheels will fit, I was told that the wheels on a chrysler Voyager will fit does anyone kn ow if this is true

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Patrick :( :( :angry:

• 7 months later...

Hello

I've been researching wheels for my Hiace too, my current wheels are 15" PCD 5x114 ET35. They are damn near impossible to find anywhere! I was thinking of getting some 17" wheels though. Is the ride quality really that bad?

• 1 month later...

Simlar problem with my Master Ace, its a 4 stud wheel with a massive pattern... cannot find cheep alloys to fit. Will prob have to refurb the origional ones or pay thru the noise to have new ones cut :(