Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Posibly One Of The Coolest Vids I've Seen!

Karma Supra

thats great

I myself have a Nitro car but its 4 wheel drive

That car must be weighted so perfectly and of course the operator has had alot of experience!!!

I am looking for 2 wheel drive myself for dohnutting

If I had body shells that detailed I'd not be drifting it within concrete curbs like that!!!!!!

I have no idea what scale they are.. but they look big... posible 1:5????

I wanna get another one now!!!

i have the traxxas car top speed 60+... looking for a 3 speed gearbox

I have a 6.5cc petrol engined RC (yes petrol not nitro) unfortunatetly with a scooby Shell :help: but needs a bit of work as it had a accident with a kerb at 50+mph :crybaby::crybaby:

i was watching this guy who had a chainsaw motor on his RC car.. amazing.. this thing could rip up grass!!

I rememebr one that had a proper gas turbine engine in it.

if was 1:5th scale, hada Gas turbine Jet engine running down the middle looked like "fire force" the jet car.

it also had 2 rear solid fuel rocket engines at the back.. and did wait for it.. 200 mph!!!!!!

problem was the rockets never fired at EXATLY the same time and it often wiped out when he hit the button :(

where i go to race is a disused park and ride car park... brand new with nice smooth tarmac... it runs adjacent to a main road and there is 6 feet apart with a wire fence in between...

the main road is a 40 and I race past the cars at about 50.. you should see passengers faces!!

need to fine tune now to get it even faster!

my lad is scared of it poor bugger.. so i promised to get him a T Maxx in the summer so he can bash about instaed of scared he is gonna crash!

Sweet mate!!!! I run a old tamiyaeletric excort cossie.. its fast asn modded, 4wd etc.. but the speed controlls blown :(

Have a O.S. powered inferno 10 as well.. but it had an accident with a corsa (real one) and its to old to buy parts for!! :(

I'm trying to get a mk3 supra Shell but doesn;t look like anyone does one :( so will have to stick to mk4 (doubt anyone makes a soarer!) then make a car out of both of them.. mid mounded engine RWD petrol drift machine :hokus-pokus:

seen this :D

rc_neon%20skyline.jpg

I am wondering if taking the front belt off whether i can make the car two wheel drive for dohnuts?

kinda funny in the wet for dohnuts.. does a sort of figure of eight!

my inferno had a mad tripple diff setup... get it doughnutting and it would get to the point were it was pretty much spinning on its own axis... -like a tank. I got banned from using at at uni because it left tyre marks on the tennis court :( so took it to the carpark and my mate ran it over trying to race it LOL

Cool :thumbsup:

If you want to see life-size cars doing the same thing try the ice-racing championships that they hold in the Alps every winter (Andros trophy). Seriously impressive :eek: . I think Eurosport show it, at least they used to.

I have the skyline in the picture, i must add i dont have the underground neons.... YET! lol, the answer about the belt removal... it does work for the odd dohnuts but i found it almost incontrolable.

Has anybody tryed ice racing them?? I took mine out into a frozen car park had had loads of uncontrolable fun.

:thumbsup:

Has anybody tryed ice racing them?? I took mine out into a frozen car park had had loads of uncontrolable fun.

You could try putting ulra-narrow studded tyres on B)

anyone know of a good uk site selling nitro cars/trucks?

not sure, but i'm an active rc helicopter flyer. It doesn't amazing stuff as well, like inverted backward flying, inverted loop, deathspiral....etc...

If anyone can point me in the direction of a Taymia MR2 (mk2) .. it'd be appreciated ..

I've got a Madcap buggy thing .. not played with it in years ..