Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Posibly One Of The Coolest Vids I've Seen!

Karma Supra

not sure, but i'm an active rc helicopter flyer. It doesn't amazing stuff as well, like inverted backward flying, inverted loop, deathspiral....etc...

how doyou run the engine in on those.. they are a pain in the ***** when running them in... how do you get the reliability?

I had a madcap!!!! was properly modded with the torque controll gearbox, and race motor :D

I used to put the wider rear wheels on the front of my inferno and the narrower ones on the back.... meant the back lost grip far sooner then the front... =drift tastic!!! when I lived in germany we had a small lake... it used to freeze solid... (V shallow) used to use my RC cars on that MAD!!!!!!!! took my quadbike on it once :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: brown trousers allround :D

not sure, but i'm an active rc helicopter flyer. It doesn't amazing stuff as well, like inverted backward flying, inverted loop, deathspiral....etc...

how doyou run the engine in on those.. they are a pain in the ***** when running them in... how do you get the reliability?

They normally run on 2stroke engine with the fuel costing £16 a galon. Methonal and nitromethane.... i use about a galon in a weekend, getting about 10 X 15mins of hardcore flight time.

For reliability wise, get the best engine u can "OS ENGINE" saving £40 means alots of trouble, but not for OS. But u do need to day before flight inspection, ensure everything hold together... you certainly don't want bits flying of the rotor head spining at 1850rpm at 2.5bhp.

I ran an OS Engine :) revs to 28000 rpm :lol: about .5 bhp...

Rumour has it honda are interested in the design ;)

OS engines are very cool tho.. they do a mini rotory!!! they have a small supercharged angine... and last time I looked they even had a 4 stroker with full EFi!!!!!!

madness!!

LOL that vid is pretty damn cool BUT Im thinkin that theres sumthin dodgy the drifts occuring after 2min 50. They are happening at a far too slow a speed to create a break of traction in something that small surely!. Im sure they are running some kind of wheel underneath the car or something lol! . RWD RCs are meant to be impossible to control.

anyone know of a good uk site selling nitro cars/trucks?

Yup.. amazin driftin... and like Stevo i would like a link to some kits please!!!

I would like to know how much a basic kit costs.. something that can go about 30mph for a start... :thumbsup:

and also i have seen some RC cars that can do 50mph + like some of you have already..

Where did you guys get yours from? :ph34r:

Good Find Steve :thumbsup:

Wow they are still making the RC10GT. they were great... always wanted one!!! Should have got that instead of my inferno that they have now discotinued parts for :(

i just got a S/H Schumacher truck.. apparently a very quick truck indeed!

Very cool :D 4WD here we come :lol:

Your all buggers and its all your fault because I want to get another one now ;) (one that works and I can still buy parts for!)

Still want a mk3 supra Shell :(

Guys do you know if any 200mm Shell will fit a schumacher made or a 200mm smell? or do you have to have a schumi specific Shell? I'm talking touring cars :) seen one I like thats meant to do 80 mph :hokus-pokus:

You buggers, got me wanting one now aswell, as cant seem to find spares for mine....................I like the Savage 21 :thumbsup:

i went out this morning to tune my RC car up as i have just run it in.. I fine tuned the bugger and was fantastic.. had her at about 90% top speed and then ran outta road

anyway.. was really giving some stick.. got through 3 tanks of fuel

decided to take a longer run... road is about 300 yards... quite long... got to about 50ish and the car hit a stone... front end kicked up and lost control... hit a kerb and flipped about 6 feet in the air.... tumbled across the ground and did alot of damage... funny enough car was still running..

wheel was hanging off need parts front and back

so I am off to get the parts from my local hobby shop.

What i like about the 4-tec is that stuff like rods, axles etc only cost about £3.50 each.. really cheap!

hehe I love my little 12 engine power car I got it a special little Shell for it!!!

It had a little accident back in december when it smashed into the bigger version of it..................... my car :lol::lol::lol::lol: but as steve said it's cheap to repair :thumbsup:

DSCF0002.JPG

Still want a mk3 supra shell

Like I want an SW20 MR2 .. but can't find one .. are there any places to check for one?

the rod on mine was bent right round... replacement costs was £4.50!!!

thats for a pair too! I wish real cars were that cost... they werent wrong when they meant 1/10 scale.. same in price too!

very cool vid.

i've got a schumacher 21 XTR 3 speed nitro truck. has a power to weight ratio of 940bhp/tonne or somthing and does about 75mph but you do need a large area if you want to avoid big repair costs. engine revs to about 38,000rpm. i use 20% nitro fuel which really gives it a kick up the a**se. only down side is its RWD so a smoothe throttle thumb is req.

knowlson.. thats cool :D I so want a matching ikkle car... went to desperate measures and looked for a probe Shell.. still nothing lol.

dawesyI'm thinking of getting the 4wd touring car version of that :) make it a drifter :D depends what shells I can get (sad aye?)

hey dawesey... i just bought a Schumacher truck just like yours.. got is Second Hand so not have to run it in and looking forward to the power!!

Where do you get your parts?

cheers

Steve

whast the built like on the schumi cars? are they nice an solid? I used to swear by tamiya.. built liek tanks.. but not fast enough ;)

I'm a bit outa date mate but they were always good, i used to run all Losi stuff as the XX and XXT had allot of parts the same and the street weapon and XX4 were the same they were always good cars.

Can anyone remember the Predator electric cometition touring cars and buggies? They were the ones with the in-board F1 style suspension. I used to have the touring version took nearly 2 months to set it up but when i finally got there it was the best car i owned.

Been looking at the new mini 1/18 Losi XXXT's should be fun to race round the workshop at dinner time. Must resist :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links