Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paintball Virgin Needs Lots Of Help

GIDDLEPIN

Some of you know that the boss Steve will be taking part in the Mogol Rally later in the year CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION

Here is an outline of his quest. ;)

A friend and I are involved in a charity car rally, facing 8,000 miles of pot-holes, strange borders and questionable food (and probably hygiene after 8k miles!) to raise money for Save The Children. We aim to raise a minimum of £1000 for Save The Children, plus donate our vehicle to a charity called CDPF (Children's' Development and Protection Fund) when we reach Mongolia.

The Mongolia Charity Rally is a pan-continental drive across five mountain ranges, two deserts and enough barren and pot-holed roads, paths and terrain to ensure we'll swagger like John Wayne for a good few weeks after we complete the drive. We will start in London on the 11th July and our final destination is the great Mongol capital of Mongolia, beyond the Gobi desert, Ulaanbaatar, several weeks later. We are aiming to complete the rally in 3 weeks or less.

To help raise some funds I have decided to set up a mass paintball meet where members and their /wives/husband/friends can gather and have a shootem platoon fest.

We have been donated some VIP tickets (thanks to ministry of paintball) for a FULL day of packed fun with lunch, gear and guns thrown in.

Tickets are usually £25 + Cost of paintballs, but as these tickets have been donated to us to help raise some money for the kids, we are selling them for an amazing £10 + paintballs (paintballs are £10 first 100 paid in advance then about £7-8 per 100 afterwards on site) Cheap fun day out if you ask me!!!!!

This is a Full day out, Including Lunch. Location will be around mid country (they have 100 sites) so we need to talk to them about location.

If we can get some numbers of interest, and remember your mates can come too then please let us know here so we can estimate numbers.

I have never been paintballing and I’m not sure what to expect but it would be great to have loads of you come down to an open meet for family and friends alike :thumbsup: ; the more the merrier, not only to have some fun but also an opportunity to possibly raise a generous sum for a worth while charity.

The event will take place around the midlands area between middle to end of May hopefully this will give enough time to get plenty of names down :yes:

I’ll make an attendees list up later and start the ball rolling, so who else will be up for some messy fun?

1. Les (GIDDLEPIN)

2. Anne (Devil-ish)

Cheers Les

As the post says it is a full day out and we can all have a beer and a laugh afterwards.

If you cannot make it and still would like to help raise a few quid for children then please visit our Just giving page.

Our just giving page is http://www.justgiving.com/roadwarriors/

If you would like to know more about the rally please click here

Is anyone interested in a paintball meet?

yeah could be. would it be a weekend or mid week?

would defo be a good laugh

I'd be up for this... there's a few members on here i'd like to shoot... :lol:

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links