Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supra Tuning

Labiarat

Ok, Toyota Fans!

What do you think I can get out of my NA supra, and what sort of mods would I need to do this? I would love to hear from any of you who have experimented!

Mal :blink:

don,t bother with an n/a from any generation if you want more power

get one with a turbo. More power to start with more fun :P

Without a turbo you'll never see more than about 250bhp from an N/A Supra.

Your names soo rooooooooooooooooooooood

not a lot you can do with an N/A I'm afraid!!! the usual, exhaust, intake, nitrous.. if you have a mk3 you could convert it to turbo for well under a grand!! cost me £650 :)

cheers guys for the info, just brought my first mk 4 today, test drove and the power delivery is very nice although the guy selling it had a K&N 57i induction kit which I think is not the best thing to put on these.. ( warm air in engine senario ). So I am hoping to source the origanal air intake box for it. :thumbsup:

I'm looking at supercharging mine. The supercharger kit that goes onto the lexus 3 litre 2jz ge engine is good for 330 horses but it needs a universal mounting kit for the soop which means it will probably be a complete git to install. There are turbo kits available stateside in the $4500 bracket but again an awfull lot of work. Plus the buck doesnt stop there. The TT car has a better gearbox and the diff is limited slip both of which will need some work if you upgrade the power to the TT level.

Pop over to the MKIV web site theres lots of info on there (Link below). Nice to see another supra owner in town.

I'm sure if you ask you can get yourself a second hand airbox. Which with a after market filter will be as good as you need for the na. The best sounding mod is a NUR spec-r exhaust. But not if you want to be friends with your neighbours :rolleyes:

Cheers for all your imput guys, but I am afraid to say that the purchase of my supra fell thru... boo hoo! :crybaby: So I am interested in buying a NA preferably black, dark grey, blue or silver. :thumbsup:

Tim just looked at your links didnt know there was so many supra members in the area! :o

Just cant wait to buy mine and join the gang!

Just checked my email box sorry I have not replied to you Dangerous brian, I would like to go but am afraid you may take the mick out of my very slow calibra! I so want a supra when I go to one of the meets....

• 4 weeks later...