Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater Slide Switch Jammed

salthepal

The heater slide across thingy has appeared to have jammed and subsequently became a bit loose and feels wrong. It now won't easily travel to extreme left or right.

What do I have to do to fix it or get it fixed please?

Can't believe that something has gone wrong so soon with my lovely Rav when it is only nearly 10 years old - very disappointed!

Sally

Probably the cable has come unhooked from the anchor. If you get on the floor at the passenger side you can usually see it. Use a small mirror (i use wifey's make up mirror!) to help see up there.

What happens next depends on how adventurous you are!!!

Probably the cable has come unhooked from the anchor. If you get on the floor at the passenger side you can usually see it. Use a small mirror (i use wifey's make up mirror!) to help see up there.

Thanks - I'll use my husband's make-up mirror and see whats going on up there - only joking!

its the plastic clip that holds the cable has snapped off...use a plastic cable tie x 2 to hold it...works on mine i had the same problem.

Thanks - the cable had come unhooked and now all is well.