Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will This Sat Nav Fit My Toyota Auris 2007 T-spirit

waltonjon

Hi,

this is the link for the sat nav that will fit the corrola but at the bottom of the page there is a picture of the sat nav fitted with the exact same interior as mine.

Here is the lnik: http://www.autodvdgps.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=232

Will this fit mine?

Thanks

John.

Thats a nice bit of kit!

Image 18 (2nd to last) looks like an auris to me, you can clearly see the unique display.

I wouldn't want to say for sure tho. You never know!!

Get in touch with them.

http://support.autodvdgps.com/index.php?_m...eid=1&nav=0

...Image 18 (2nd to last) looks like an auris to me, you can clearly see the unique display...

Actually, that is E15 Corolla; not an Auris.

Hello Waltonjon, and welcome on TOC!

There's allready one topic about the Sat Nav/DVD systems on this forum... The unit you found won't fit your Auris as the size and model is a bit different than it should be to fit an Auris. Please read the topic I told you about for more complete info, you can find it here!

Best regards, Alex

...Image 18 (2nd to last) looks like an auris to me, you can clearly see the unique display...

Actually, that is E15 Corolla; not an Auris.

u see, told you i could be wrong lol, that dash is soo similar tho isn't it?

Ive just measured the radio panel in my Auris.

The dimensions (aprox) are as follows:

Height: 12cm

Width: 24cm

So ive compared this with the unit in the link and it has the same dimensions.

Its only a few mm out though. Would it still fit?

No.

But if in doubt, get a hammer out :bash:

Over here in Oztraya (that is the correct pronunciation of Australia) we have a generic headunit across most toyotas, so you have the option of fitting something like this (more info here).

It's not a perfect match for the interior colours, and I'm yet to see one in a corolla/auris, but it is plug and play with steering wheel control support, so that is a step up over the regular aftermarket makes.

There is actually an Eclipse unit as a toyota genuine option over here too, so that is something else to consider. Link 1 Link2 Link 3

41585.jpg

No.

Over here in Oztraya (that is the correct pronunciation of Australia) we have a generic headunit across most toyotas, so you have the option of fitting something like this (more info here).

It's not a perfect match for the interior colours, and I'm yet to see one in a corolla/auris, but it is plug and play with steering wheel control support, so that is a step up over the regular aftermarket makes.

There is actually an Eclipse unit as a toyota genuine option over here too, so that is something else to consider. Link 1 Link2 Link 3

41585.jpg

Could i get the Auris facia on eBay? (type in auris facias)

Could i remove the facia off the GPS system and fit the Auris facia to the system and then fit it in?

• 2 weeks later...

this item fits corolla 2007 $ 2008 , if u like car radio dvd gps for auris, you need to look at the Auris DVD GPS ,

No.

41585.jpg

Could i get the Auris facia on eBay? (type in auris facias)

Could i remove the facia off the GPS system and fit the Auris facia to the system and then fit it in?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links