Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ever Wondered What Happened

Fidgits

Its not been running that long, so it'll take a while for the database to build up.

Although, if you register, you can add all your cars, with dates. It also has a section for photos and mods, so if you were the person that added those nice rims, the current owner could find out...

well my old bmw 525 was ment to be scrapped but saw it in a b&q car park last year..

shame really as i still had the key to it at home :lol::ph34r:

J

Yeah, i think its a very new thing, so it will take time for people to find it (as with friends reunited).

But if you add all your old cars, you never know, the current owner could search for it, and find you... :thumbsup:

I'll be putting all my cars into it i think, but no contact details. :D

They will be after my blood :lol:

:lol:

sp gonna go on that lol

Yeah, i think its a very new thing, so it will take time for people to find it (as with friends reunited).

But if you add all your old cars, you never know, the current owner could search for it, and find you... :thumbsup:

Yeah, like I want the new owners of some of my previous cars finding me, NOT!! :lol:

Off topic...

DJ_Davo, can you please change your avatar, I find it very unsettling, to the point I dont read your posts (ever) and just skip over them to avoid it!!!

my old yaris was sat on the forecourt for a year! it was there when i took the t-sport in for its first service although it had just been sold.

....one previous nutcase......

:!Removed!: