Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dirty Seat Covers

Pedsteruk

Mk3 2003

Any tips on how to clean the seat covers?

They look like they should come off as have zips but actually feel attached to the main seat. I have the standard red n black interior and the seats covers are in need of a clean after almost 50k.

Ped

Mk3 2003

Any tips on how to clean the seat covers?

They look like they should come off as have zips but actually feel attached to the main seat. I have the standard red n black interior and the seats covers are in need of a clean after almost 50k.

Ped

Hey Ped, I have also tried taking off the seat covers and gave up. What worked for me was I took the seats out of the car and cleaned them with water with a little washing power using mainly the bubbles so not to wet the seats too much. If you do this remember not to use too much water and dry the seats quickly to avoid any water marks. Worked great for me, I now have clean seats again. Hope this helps.

Philh

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links