Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Everyone

Tempesta

Just thought I would say hi. I feel like a bit of a fraud as I dont have a car yet. Just passed my test and i'm buying a Celica. Wooooo!!!!! I love them so much sometimes it makes me cry a little bit.. ;-P

Anyway, hi everyone :-)

welcome.gif

watch out for the insurance - if you are young & it's your first car it may make your eyes water.

Hi and welcome to TOC

Which celica are you thinking of ?

I am going to get a 2000/2001 ish Gen 6 Celica. Basically something relatively cheap that still has the new style body. I wont be using it to go to work or anything as I get a lift. It will literally be for fun and taking my girlfriend out at the weekends :) So reliability isn't an issue for me. I just want to love the car I buy instead of being sensible if you get me? :)

welcome.gif

watch out for the insurance - if you are young & it's your first car it may make your eyes water.

I'm actually 25. I've never actually needed a car or been in a position to afford one really. I have got quotes for 1700 (with a £700 excess) fully comp and 1200 (£250 excess) 3rd Party. I will only be driving it for fun at the weekend so figure getting 3rd Party and building up a years no claims makes sense before I go fully comp. The car will only be worth about £3000 anyway so with a £750 excess fully comp doesn't make sense to me just yet. What do you think?

Good choice of Celica, hope it all goes well!

Welcome to the club!

Hi, thanks very much :-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links