Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Is The Lift In Corolla Ts Compressor?

szuti

Ok,but i want more lift with the supercharger:-)))

Just imagine now we have 217 HP and the lift kicks from 6250rpm with the TTE kit.That's what i'm dreaming on:-)

Ive got a compressor with Standard Tsport ECU and i can still feel lift, but not so much bcos of the lower down torque it has now, ive also got the ECU mapped with a Dastek Unichip

Ok,but You have only the TTE kit without the TTe remapped chip?So You mapped the standard corolla ts ecu?How it goes?How many HP You have with the unichip?

Well ive got the TTE compressor plus FMIC and smaller pulley from Silverstone Performance and my car is producing around 230HP and about 200lb torque, but my car is being remapped on monday, bcos my current map has a few problems. Low to Mid range torque is just crazy, dont even need to change down a gear on the motorway to pull away

.. my car is producing around 230HP and about 200lb torque

Nice! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thats over 40lbs more than stock! Must pull like a train!

Nice! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thats over 40lbs more than stock! Must pull like a train!

O yes, it def pulls now, i dnt even need to change down gears wen pulling away on the motorway.

Where abouts in dartford u from? i hav relatives living in Bexley and Gravesend and i head to Bluewater quite a lot. So wud b nice to see ur car around

It's actually 70-80 lbs more than a stock TS and 45lbs more than the claimed stock output of a compressor.

I will be dynoing my car before and after which will tell us something about what the TTE kit produces out of the box and what the Silverstone Performance kit adds on.

In CKman85's case he is actually getting quite a bit more torque than SP initially hoped for. SP were hoping for about 184 lbs of torque. Even though CK's car "only" brakes around 230bhp, as opposed to the advertises 250, the torque is what we really want here... Now...if we only had the transmissionratio to match it!!!

In CKman85's case he is actually getting quite a bit more torque than SP initially hoped for. SP were hoping for about 184 lbs of torque. Even though CK's car "only" brakes around 230bhp, as opposed to the advertises 250, the torque is what we really want here... Now...if we only had the transmissionratio to match it!!!

Well I'm not so fussed about the torque. I actually quite like working the gears in a car, makes it more exciting but that's only my opinion. All I want is power and power, so I'd want to make sure I get that 250!

As for the lift, well I am quite used to driving my car now and if you concentrate you can feel lift kick in around 5000rpm, though it is quite smooth.

Where abouts in dartford u from? i hav relatives living in Bexley and Gravesend and i head to Bluewater quite a lot. So wud b nice to see ur car around

I'm about 10mins from bluewater. Dartford's not that big :D If you're in my neck of the woods and fancy meeting up, give me a shout. I'd love to see your baby :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links