Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats It Worth Thinking About Selling

Paddy-B

Hi guys ive owned my T-Sport for almost a year and a half now, one of the best and most reliable cars ive ever owned, im up for a change now maybe go back to an impreza.

TSport021.jpg

TSport023.jpg

TSport020.jpg

TSport019.jpg

TSport017.jpg

TSport025.jpg

cheers

Paddy.

Glass's Guide:

Excellent condition £2640

Average condition £2370

Below average condition £2090

Retail £4200

I was talking to a serviceman at Wakefield Toyota and he just sold his prefacelift CTS with 35k on the clock for £2.5k I was gobsmacked as i thought the CTS was valued a bit more than that ie £5-7k

I was talking to a serviceman at Wakefield Toyota and he just sold his prefacelift CTS with 35k on the clock for £2.5k I was gobsmacked as i thought the CTS was valued a bit more than that ie £5-7k

Credit crunch, cost of fuel (is creeping up again), road tax increases in April, insurance on the up, job insecurity, a lot of people are now looking to downsize or get more economical cars with lower annual costs. Higher performance cars aren’t selling as well as they did. People just can’t afford these type of cars at the moment :(

Credit crunch, cost of fuel (is creeping up again), road tax increases in April, insurance on the up, job insecurity, a lot of people are now looking to downsize or get more economical cars with lower annual costs. Higher performance cars aren’t selling as well as they did. People just can’t afford these type of cars at the moment :(

Bad days lie ahead of us :(

So its worth 2 rows of sheep $hite lol, I thought id get atleat 2.5 -3k, I wouldnt really class them as a performance car!! more of a middle of the road car, no pun intended ha ha, so I thought they would hold there money better over the so called credit crunch, as opposed to the impreza and evo ect, it is a great car

cheers again

Paddy

So its worth 2 rows of sheep $hite lol, I thought id get atleat 2.5 -3k, I wouldnt really class them as a performance car!! more of a middle of the road car, no pun intended ha ha, so I thought they would hold there money better over the so called credit crunch, as opposed to the impreza and evo ect, it is a great car .

cheers again

Paddy

Yeah I recon that sounds fair... you could possibly get 3k, i mean at the moment its about being in the right place at the right time ;)

Yh cheers m8 ill aim for a somewhere around that figure, I dont want to give it away but id be happy with that

Glass's Guide:

Excellent condition £2640

Average condition £2370

Below average condition £2090

Retail £4200

Those figures for selling privately than px right?

Hmm true about the credit crunch & all but dont think the CTS is bad on fuel compared to lot cars out there, so what would the prices of cars like skyline GTR & Supras' be worth?lol i know the CTS is worth less than some other cars out there though i dont think the CTS is only worth whatever someone is prepared to pay for them!!! + cars like honda integra DC2 people seem to sell for more than £3000 some cases much more & thats for like 97/98 ones with quite high mileage :rolleyes:

Nice CTS though same colour as mine ;) Gd luck with sale though if u decide to sell

Those figures for selling privately than px right?

From Glass's Guide:

Valuations given are based on a single transaction with a bona fide motor dealer involving the sale of the consumer's car in part exchange for the purchase of a different car from the same dealer.

Problem is people are holding on to their money and the ones who haven’t got £2/3k can’t get loans, it’s a vicious circle.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links