Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Splitter

Adrian Mo

hey, was wondering if anyone knows where id get the front bumper splitter for my 03 E12 corolla [pre-facelift]??

thanx :)

also if anyone knows a rough price that would be helpful :) thanx again

theres quite a few corollas breaking on eBay too maybe get a cheaper one just put in "corolla breaking" as your search normally about 35 for them.

theres quite a few corollas breaking on ebay too maybe get a cheaper one just put in "corolla breaking" as your search normally about 35 for them.

Cheers man, it's the standard splitter I'm after! Suppose I shud have mentioned that lol, oops!

• 4 months later...

Hey

Did you manage to find a front splitter? I also need one and the people on eBay havn't got back to me yet.

Anyone know of someone breaking their corolla?

Thanks

hey, was wondering if anyone knows where id get the front bumper splitter for my 03 E12 corolla [pre-facelift]??

thanx :)

also if anyone knows a rough price that would be helpful :) thanx again

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-COROLLA-FRONT...%3A1|240%3A1318

chek that out :D

thats a poor fitting copy - i gather you havent got one fitted or you wouldnt be recommending it!

i have a stock front splitter as i have the genuine tte one fitted.......

thats a poor fitting copy - i gather you havent got one fitted or you wouldnt be recommending it!

Nice to have you back ;)

So have you had one of these fitted then in order to call it poorly fitting? :rolleyes:

I've actually had both the eBay one and the TTE one on my car and the fitment on the eBay one is spot on (it is actually made from a mould of the TTE one and even has an indent where the TTE Badge fits). The main issue with it is that it is made of fibre glass and is very weak and cracks easily. I had to do a fair bit of strengthening work on it before it could be painted and fitted.

So have you had one of these fitted then in order to call it poorly fitting? :rolleyes:

I've actually had both the eBay one and the TTE one on my car and the fitment on the eBay one is spot on (it is actually made from a mould of the TTE one and even has an indent where the TTE Badge fits). The main issue with it is that it is made of fibre glass and is very weak and cracks easily. I had to do a fair bit of strengthening work on it before it could be painted and fitted.

i think most people know that its made from a mould from a tte one - hence the poor fitment. i've seen them in the flesh and they look poor - like any panel thats made from a mould off a genuine ;)