Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Damn Seaguls

Lee 1

!Removed! seaguls have been at my pride and joy again...... Its so annoying, no sooner do i wash my motor and they take aim!! :angry:

Only the other day i washed it, went into the house to get my chamois leather and the b******s had done the 'business' before i got the chance to dry it.......... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Well, i suppose thats the price you've got to pay when you live on the coast.........

Anyone else suffer from this frustration?? :ffs:

KILL THE LOT OF THEM!!!

Lee

Yep & at work they s :censor: t on my roof then walk it all over the car.... :ffs:

I used to think it was cruel to try and run them down but it's only fair. :lol:

My last car had serious paint damage from it & the Paseo has a mark on the bonnet where I left some for three days....

I hate living by the sea, there are no benifits. :rolleyes:

I hate living by the sea, there are no benifits. :rolleyes:

Maybe not in Kent, but down here we get the pretty girls in bikinis :drool::lol:

Seriously though, the thing that annoyed me most about owning a car on the coast was that lovely sea spray that settles on the car after a storm... and then proceeds to eat away at the bodywork :(

Maybe not in Kent, but down here we get the pretty girls in bikinis :drool::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

ya bas :censor: d

hey girls look sexy too, when they are all wrapped up in snug jumpers and coats to shield them from the supposed big freeze next week!

-14 they are saying :ffs:

Something I've never seen before I moved to the current house is purple bird !Removed! (don't laugh, without being crude there are few words to use).

There are a few fields nearby with loads of Blackberry bushes and in the summer the birds were obviously eating all the berry's. The result of their blackberry diet was all over my car for a few months earlier this year :blink: Damn pain to get off.

Something I've never seen before I moved to the current house is purple bird !Removed! (don't laugh, without being crude there are few words to use).

There are a few fields nearby with loads of Blackberry bushes and in the summer the birds were obviously eating all the berry's. The result of their blackberry diet was all over my car for a few months earlier this year :blink: Damn pain to get off.

Ooooh..... Nice!!!

Something I've never seen before I moved to the current house is purple bird !Removed!

Damn pain to get off.

:lol::yes::lol:

Scary fact, the acid in the stomach of a seagull can disolve a lot of crap, from mild metals to bone!!!! :o

So get it off your car ASAP

I went to cornwall for the last two summers in and around mevagissy and the locals cars that are parked by the harbour are permantley caked with seagull poo, the owners just seem to have given up trying to keep them clean i suppose it must be very frustrating,theres even a sign up saying `keep mevagissy clean take home a seagull`

Hi everyone

Well i can top that. I work near a banana factory. And Wednesdays they seem to dumb there waste bananas into giant bins. And no joke once they have dumped them you are talking at least 200+ sea gulls flying around in the car park just craping there selfs.

I really dont think bananas are good for there guts as it just goes through them. Some times you see bit's of bananas stuck on your car where they have eaten it :ffs:

You know i have a red car. Well once they have flew around in the car park well lets just say my car's white with a shade of yellow :censor:

Now i hate sea gulls big time

jerry!!

I think they should have a nationwide cull............... :boxing:

Lee

They do in Scarborough, they shoot a fair few and smash the eggs as well much to the annoyance of the tree huggers.

They should use flamethrowers on the cliffs, gets rid of the gulls and feeds the tramps at the same time :D

They should use flamethrowers on the cliffs, gets rid of the gulls and feeds the tramps at the same time :D

:lol: I like your style Ken! :yes::lol:

Not sure if this makes anyone feel better but in my home town in Scotland there are a bunch of chippies on a corner and there are always loads of seaguls on the road eating the dropped chips... well it was a few years ago and I was in my mums astra and erm... one didnt get out of the way and I went over it.

Jimlad.. it was outside Corollas chippy just b4 the crossing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links