Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Confusing 2009 Differences

manalishi

My 'old' Aygo+ has the rear speakers in the doors infront of me.

How odd! They're in the back in the brochure too.

Actually, in the front is probably better anyway! :rolleyes:

Thought id upload sum pics so you can see the side mouldings, plus you can see the true colour of the car :)

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

Why don't they just black out the rear window?

I made a point of telling the dealer that I wanted no stickers in my rear window for exactly the same reason (and they listened).

I got my rev ccounter for £117 delivered from a pug dealer online this came with the cowl with the hole in it. Cant find the link now as ive rebuilt my computer and lost all my old links, if i turn it up il post it on here.

The surround has a twist-lock:

grip the surround and twist countercolockwise for about

half an inch, once unlocked it can be pulled of towards you.

I've also read that part of the reduction of noise has been achieved by extra insulation

in the A- and C-pillars and by fitting a different crankshaft pulley that vibrates less...

If you want these 2009 Aygo technical details in pdf, pm me your email.

Hello!

I´m new to this board and i´m not allowed to PM you, i would really like to see the changes made, could you please mail me the PDF file? carstenhjorth@yahoo.dk

Best regards

Carsten / Denmark

Thought id upload sum pics so you can see the side mouldings, plus you can see the true colour of the car :)

Ah ! I see now! It's the protection kit. Not sure about those black stickers on the doors, but I love the blue! B)

Is there a Toyota equivalent - I've been all over the main Totoya Web site and can't find anything similar

PM me to order one at £127 delivered, you get the rev counter and column surround too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks Jan! :)

So, is the surround detachable? Thinking of getting it colour-coded to match the Cayman Blue of the speedo and air-vent surrounds?

(I think someone mentioned this on p1 of the thread - will check back)

Here are instructions on how to fit the rev counter

And here's my guide to colour coding it with the aygo blue. Your colour code will be different for the 2009 Aygo Blue.

Don't worry - I've already pestered you via PM. As soon as the V5 arrives, I'll order the rev counter kit/etc! ;)

But I was actually asking if there was a Toyota equivalent of the online Peugeot Accessories catalogue that Zaaro linked to. Should've made it clearer...

Aaah right, there are dealers out there with their own websites who sell such things, but not one site that does all

Kingo :thumbsup: